Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his heed he's a fading old starlet.

For those that want to know but don't know (Mario included, hi 👋) it's from Sunset Boulevard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve give my head a wobble now my lovelies and got back in my own lain. Think I had a bang to the heed! Won’t happen again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she lie in bed and relax with the walls closing in, clutter and shite everywhere you turn. Stuffed on top of the wardrobes, shelves buckling, not an inch of free space anywhere. What a fat slag living a sad existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hopefully 2023 is the year those shelves gee way in the middle a the night🙏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That was a quick 10 months 🤣🤣 (sept 22nd to Jan 5th )
When you wish time away like Marion times flies in. Summer canne wait or Autumm. Autumm Cannae wait for Winter. Winter Cannae wait for spring an so forth. 10 months to us is 10 weeks to Marion.
He preps 6 months in advance so twice a year but manages to decor for summer, Halloween and chrismass, but no Easter that's no fur him for wains mean while stuffing his face and shown off all the chocolate he gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate the cringe, overused expression “run, don’t walk” at the best of times but even more so when this backward wanker youses it 🥴 “don’t walk run” typical marion always getting it so wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Waiting on the dots of doom and the mingin blanket pulled right up to his double chins and the rant ‘nae one gee’s two f’s about Prince Harry and William and then that stupid kackle’ nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late to the shampoo comment because i have been living my life ( still on christmas holidays ) but pretty sure that hydra range hasn't been out that long?
i bought a bottle about 3 months ago and i am only half way though and i have hair thats half way down my back so she is chatting tit as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion ma lovelie, whit huv ye been up tae noo then? Nae self awareness, the Meghan Markle oaf Paisley.

Screenshot_20230106-110652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.