Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies πŸ’‹ Thank you all for the pure gorjus birthday messages, I feel grateful. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wheatcroft has done a vision board. A think Martin should copy him again, might gee him a boot up the arse tae actually dae something with his shite life.
It’s ok, Martin will whip out a vision board that he created 10 months ago. Before anyone else. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who is this, big Fiona Shrek put up story about her as well.

Stoap milking it noo, yer no Marion πŸ™„πŸ€£
Haterz are gonae hate, hen! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚ I had a 2 day celebration and eat awl things beige and greasy, even had 8 hot chocolates from ma 5 tier hot chocolate stashun! 😏 #fuckit #livelife #needed #deserved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wheatcroft has done a vision board. A think Martin should copy him again, might gee him a boot up the arse tae actually dae something with his shite life.
duck sake ma loveleis, me and mr squash did a vision board (tae his dismay), a whacked out the craptop, downlooded pics from that small business google and we printed and stuck them all over a cork board πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wheatcroft aiming for a new apartment, pet, car and brand collabs and oor Marion will be aiming to be aw cosy for 7 every night, a new kitchen wrap and a flair journee cause its cauld.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Miss Shopper is in Lanarkshire with Hannah & Dee. Not that far from our maid Marion. But seeing him isny her passion. He would never go see her. It's a McGills bus, a few stops before EK. But he would need to be hame for 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads, everytime wan of youse calls him a fat witch / slag / slut etc I clutch ma beak with laughter so aye πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fat witch ! Thought he was going a diet ?

Thought he didn’t like chocolate πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
That looks like ma auld grannies sat smelling of pish and IBS droppings, in her old folks home (aka gods waiting room) so aye ma page ma rules and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.