Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people plan a holiday 6 months in advance not a tea and coffee station 🤦
6 months to plan to decant bog standard teabags and council coffee into cheap transparent containers with redundant labels... what a sad little life! I'm a coffee enthusiast and as such watch in marvel as people essentially set up their home collections and tea/coffee stations, essentially entire bar stations, and I'd understand if they said their planning was 6 months (some require a little building work, maybe decorating, maybe saving for a beast of a coffee machine), but 6 months for that?! Not even high quality pieces waiting for a room to be decorated to match or anything. 🤯 Talk about living entirely to make sure you have a bad photo to share to IG regularly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What's up with Kenny he needs stay in he's ain lane and no jeprodise Marion whereabouts an tell everyone in comments he seen a plumber in Paisley. Happy new year ma lovelies, bunch of tattler witches. May youse be happy, spine bright and hold your power new year let's see what Marion brings us this year an so forth.
Tons blessings Isa 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I like kenny, but kenny is swerving all over ALL the lanes… calling oot the counsil bedsit, slagging off the tea and coffee stashun. Kenny, learn will ya! Its all positive pants on oor Marion’s page, unless he is on a mega downer which is aw the time
I feel Kenny is a tattler an he's given us clues in the comments the plumber swerving all over place. Secret code for us tattler Kenny has took one for the team and no 'stayed in his ain lane'. Oan yersel Kenny *no ma quote*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel Kenny is a tattler an he's given us clues in the comments the plumber swerving all over place. Secret code for us tattler Kenny has took one for the team and no 'stayed in his ain lane'. Oan yersel Kenny *no ma quote*
Ur youse Kenny Isa doll? Is that why youse asked me tae send nudes 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope he would be the gift that keeps
On giving ! And my god he kicked 2023 off with a whopper ! 6 months planing a tea and coffee station WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!

Sadie defo dropped him on his ahead as a baby or drunk during pregnancy. He is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Incoming dots of doom pending .. AM FINE AM TOTALLY FINE, TROLLS DAINT BOTHER ME THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS. (Of my tea and coffee caddies that took 6 month in the planning)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies a canny find Kenny’s comment!! A did see Adele’s 🙊 and someone else saying they hope the boiler isn’t too expensive.. have they not heard the bill is oan the council 💅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies a canny find Kenny’s comment!! A did see Adele’s 🙊 and someone else saying they hope the boiler isn’t too expensive.. have they not heard the bill is oan the council 💅
Marion huz either done a dirty delete or a bespoke block, either way he's killed Kenny's comments #yousebarsteward

Screenshot_20230101-223451.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It just came to me after all that candy cane shite how did Marion not have actual candy cane sticks on the tress?

Also in Asda last week I seen wee mini jars identical to Marion's home craft candy cane stickered jars did Marion actually buy them or did Asda do Marion dirty and copy his idea?. Is this why he not doing candy lame cane again in 2023 asda are 🐍
Wish I had my phone then to get a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Madge hen we paid you in 5 pumpkin, 1 air fryer, ugh slippers, candy cane stickers an I said you could have 1 pump off the special Jo Malone hand wash. Madge is a 🐍
Aye that's right, Marion better no be sniffing wee Deek's Boabby, ah might huv hud a wee rub efter ma wan pump oaf Jo Malone 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It just came to me after all that candy cane shite how did Marion not have actual candy cane sticks on the tress?

Also in Asda last week I seen wee mini jars identical to Marion's home craft candy cane stickered jars did Marion actually buy them or did Asda do Marion dirty and copy his idea?. Is this why he not doing candy lame cane again in 2023 asda are 🐍
Wish I had my phone then to get a picture.
This is the best question I've seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.