Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people plan a holiday 6 months in advance not a tea and coffee station 🤦
bleeping helps his soul 😂 he’s such a walloper. As if you buy something like that and then don’t use it for 6 months. Off to a cracking start to the new year already Martin, thanks for getting the laughs started early in 2023 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do people even plan things like a tea and coffee station? Are they even a thing? 😂

Marion certainly entering 2023 with a bang!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Marion doesn’t make life plans or have goals

but he plans his tea and coffee station 6 months in advance🥴

• Haha
Well this bleeping creased me. She didnae plan a holiday, or a weekend away. She planned this 6 months ago. This. Get a life you bald bleep.
Screenshot_20230101_122952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well this bleeping creased me. She didnae plan a holiday, or a weekend away. She planned this 6 months ago. This. Get a life you bald bleep.
View attachment 1845373
What the actual fook?? 👀😂😂 I barely want to plan a few weeks in advance after a tough year (I get nervous thinking something will happen to myself or my parents due to ill health and there's no point - health anxiety, worry and mental health issues is a real witch 😞) but he's PLANNED putting an MDF stand in his kitchen to fill with tea and coffee? Absolute fucken wet wipe, moron and IMBECILE!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mop kicking intae the new year with the first moronic post. What actually goes intae ‘the planning’ of having your coffee and tea oan your worktop - did he make a laptop spreadsheet about it? Stupid fat tit.
What an embarrassment to the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know it’s now a new year of dawn but can we still reminisce about our fav Mario moments from last year? One of mine was a relatively minor event but still absolutely creases me…..

When he was banging on about how they “don’t do” Valentine’s Day but could not for the life of him actually pronounce it properly 🤣😆 he tried to say it about 4 times and each time it had its own bespoke pronunciation before he eventually stopped tying.

“Valens….day” “Valentimes day” “Valance….. time day” 🫠🤭 I hope we’re treatit to the same shite this year! 💎
Mine was when he got the laptop and did a whole Top of the Pops style reel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mine was when he got the laptop and did a whole Top of the Pops style reel 😂
The cheapo £200 laptop that lasted all but around a week. The only work he’d do on it was snooping on Tattle and racking up Deeks caird💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He is not ok, what is wrong with him?! He needs to get a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah the scotch egg canisters have finally made an appearance now his ‘themed’ tea and coffee stations have been thrown put away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People don’t even plan whole new kitchens 6 months in advance let alone a tea and coffee stayshun in the corner of a pokey cooncil FLAT. My friend has a huge family and always has people popping in/out and staying over etc so she has her tea coffee etc labelled so people can easily help themselves. However this walloper hasn’t had a guest swing by since Hannah in 2020. Wtf is he thinking.

• Haha
Averaging 25 comments from what I can see 😂😂 the huns wishing him happy new year. Bet the gobshite is on the blower to the council for the boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Crying 🤣🤣🤣. Remember that show Lorraine Kelly did with them to loose weight? One of the funniest TV moments ever was Audrey sucking her battered sausage with no teeth in after the weigh in fumimg as she'd lost no weight. It makes me so so sad I can't find the series anywhere.
It was on Bio which is sadly no more.

Ah hope this wee clip ah fun oan the small business ah like tae call YouTube brings ye comfurt, tonsa luv 🥔♥

Hadn't seen this one afore, clutching ma beak ...

Ah remember them oan Jeremy Kyle when Aud left them, it's ma mission today tae find it, Christ ah huv less oaf a life than Marion 😂

Noo is Marion big Phil or Aud? 🤔

Mop kicking intae the new year with the first moronic post. What actually goes intae ‘the planning’ of having your coffee and tea oan your worktop - did he make a laptop spreadsheet about it? Stupid fat tit.
What an embarrassment to the planet.
Well fur starters it shud be tea, coffee, sugar, in that order and nae debates. Take another couple of months longer next time Marion hen and get tae ken!!! Are those wooden things at the top stamps? Surely no just (bad) decorations, although when wid ye require a bespoke tea stamp. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was on Bio which is sadly no more.

Ah hope this wee clip ah fun oan the small business ah like tae call YouTube brings ye comfurt, tonsa luv 🥔♥

Hadn't seen this one afore, clutching ma beak ...

Ah remember them oan Jeremy Kyle when Aud left them, it's ma mission today tae find it, Christ ah huv less oaf a life than Marion 😂

Noo is Marion big Phil or Aud? 🤔

Well fur starters it shud be tea, coffee, sugar, in that order and nae debates. Take another couple of months longer next time Marion hen and get tae ken!!! Are those wooden things at the top stamps? Surely no just (bad) decorations, although when wid ye require a bespoke tea stamp. 👀
You've made mine and my hubby's 2023. We've just been pissing ourselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marion sat planning how to take his hot chocolate cannisters out of his cake stand, and then putting his tea, coffee and sugar canninsters in. So aye. Honestly, I don't know how he comes up with these things. And he did it so quickly too ma lovelies, 6 months.
fat-guy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
🤣🤣 Adele knows ma lovelies. Adele took the time out of her day and got to know. Keep you power hen, you're about to be blocked and so forth!
Screenshot_20230101_164147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.