Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Babybail93 omg a thought the same! Pure swollen and red, gingivitis! Bet he never brushes his teeth. Ugh rotten, imagine the stench aff the pair of them. A pity whoever does her lip filler and eyebrows, having tae get that close tae the halitosis one ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Snakes all over that app and nae debates! I like how they post when they know Maria will be asleep as she goes to bed at 8pm so aye. Sheโ€™ll be fumming in the morning deleting all those messages but sheโ€™ll be fineeee abzalootley fineee and not bothered about the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well my lovelies I had a bespoke comma over new year due to a stinking hangover journey so aye. What a start to 2023, 6 months planning for a hot drinks stayshun and the trolls out in full force getting swiftly removed and blocked, but heโ€™s finnnnnnne, abzalootly fine ma lovelies ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I definitely wasn't dreaming and/or hallucinating... the wee goblin seriously spent 6 MONTHS planning a tea and coffee stayshun...

I cannae hens... I just cannae.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The huns in the comments telling him aboot their leaky radiators so on and so fourth.. the one saying about her utility room will get a swift block ๐Ÿ™Š reminding our Marge that other people have more than two rooms to rattle aboot in ๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet she's been sobbing to Deek. This year was meant to be her year, but with the boiler leak and her first post of the year, admitting to planning that tit for 6 months, having to keep a bulging eye on her comments because people got to know.. bet she's beside herself. Oan ursel ya fat blancmange.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Marry me Kenny....make yersel known hen am convinced Kenny is wan of yous swerve oot of your lane and join us hen so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Happy new year tattlers.

Was working nightshift over the ny.
Nothing more humbling than dealing with a death as the ny starts ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”

You only get 1 life and watching this idiot cream his pants over a tea and coffee station is so sad and worthless. No wonder heโ€™s too embarrassed to show his photos.

6 months planning. The excitement to see what he plans for summer is too much ๐Ÿ๐Ÿนโ˜€๐ŸŒโšก

๐Ÿซฅ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
A don't mean tae brag but I found a wee unused jar in a box and thought that'd be handy tae put ma marshmallows in cause I have a nice big fancy coffee machine (smell the wealth) and the mallows wur in a bag and within 10 mins I had the mallows in the jar and next to the machine.
Imagine what I could dae if I had 6 months to plan it!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
A don't mean tae brag but I found a wee unused jar in a box and thought that'd be handy tae put ma marshmallows in cause I have a nice big fancy coffee machine (smell the wealth) and the mallows wur in a bag and within 10 mins I had the mallows in the jar and next to the machine.
Umm have you had your COL payment ma lovelei? Or are you gonna book a holiday??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope you remembered to label your jar hen!
MARSH
MALLOWS

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah bet ye didnae even dae a risk assessment ya rebel ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.