Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year hens, tonsa love, spine bright 💎

I can't! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Happy New Year my lovlie Tattle pals 😘😘

Ffs, those two certainly know how to live their lives don't they. Pair of ugly old farts 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
HNY hens! Had my first belly laugh of 2023 thanks tae youse dolls! Hope youse mop kick the duck outta 2023 and spine like the brightest diamonds in the skies hens! 🥔🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God it rips my knitting when he says “oan yersel”. It’s Goan yersel (as in go on yersel). He’s a fuckwit. Can’t even get his own dialect right!
Aw man hate myself for what I’m about to right but Iv always said oan yersel and so so does everyone I know 🙈 never heard goan yersel…
I’ll delete my account right now 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God it rips my knitting when he says “oan yersel”. It’s Goan yersel (as in go on yersel). He’s a fuckwit. Can’t even get his own dialect right!
I always thought he was trying to say own yourself so I’ve learnt something new in 2023 already 😂 I didn’t know but I got to know! Thanks ma lovelie x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year to all you tattle trolls.... thanks for giving me the best laughs in 2022.

Lay here in bed, hungover ta duck, laughing out loud at this post and some of the memories.... I cannot pick a favourite as there are just too many.

Here's to more laughs and piss takes in 2023... oan yasel Mario 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year to the funniest bunch a fuckers ever. Love youse aw🥰Keep yer power and spine bright❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A gay version of the Chawners ma lovelie #iydkgtk
Crying 🤣🤣🤣. Remember that show Lorraine Kelly did with them to loose weight? One of the funniest TV moments ever was Audrey sucking her battered sausage with no teeth in after the weigh in fumimg as she'd lost no weight. It makes me so so sad I can't find the series anywhere.

Happy new year hens, tonsa love, spine bright 💎
View attachment 1844237

I can't! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1844290
Jesus christ. Maz's maggoty pits to kick off 2023.
It's going to be a good one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies 👋

Happy New Year to you'se all.

It's a shame oor Maz cannae share his highlights of 2022 because he hasn't got any sOmEhOw LoSt HiS pHoToS.

Ah cannae wait tae see wut journehs he's taking us on this year and so forth 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when our wee gnome said he doesn’t have any aspirations or make goals in life 😭😭 imagine living the same life, day in day out, for years on end. There are goldfish in bowls with more mental stimulation than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw man hate myself for what I’m about to right but Iv always said oan yersel and so so does everyone I know 🙈 never heard goan yersel…
I’ll delete my account right now 🤣🙈
Hate myself even more seeing this back and the spelling 🙈🤣 WRITE!!!!
suppose if I can’t spell, this is the RIGHT thread for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new year ma lovelies! 🥔 ❤

I’m hanging fineeee, abzalootley fineeee after hunners o they 👉 🍹 lethal drinks last night with pals. 🥴

Heres to the funniest thread on tattle 2023 so aye and nae debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy new year ya bunch of trolls. Mop kicked ma way into 2023 and ahm ready to spine bright and keep the power.
Love that the bald anteater had to pretend to lose all his photos because he has zero highlights to post. 10 photos of the bedsit would have been a total riddy and he knows it.
Marion, make 2023 the year you ACTUALLY start living your life. Stop being a creepy, boring little man and just do something. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
By the look a the deeksters gums he’s been using that bastard Jo malone hand wash as toothpaste!😂 Red and inflamed lit oor Maz’s clit mushroom🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I know it’s now a new year of dawn but can we still reminisce about our fav Mario moments from last year? One of mine was a relatively minor event but still absolutely creases me…..

When he was banging on about how they “don’t do” Valentine’s Day but could not for the life of him actually pronounce it properly 🤣😆 he tried to say it about 4 times and each time it had its own bespoke pronunciation before he eventually stopped tying.

“Valens….day” “Valentimes day” “Valance….. time day” 🫠🤭 I hope we’re treatit to the same shite this year! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.