Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deek needs to go on a woodhill dental journey in 2023. His gums look mega inflamed and so forth! So aye happy new year ma lovelies 😘 nae debates on ma post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a pathetically tragic photo.

How tae tell us you have no friends and no life in a picture.
Imagine how out of place Deek & Fatty look sat in an empty room wi party hats on.
Bet the staff are ripping the pish oota them and struggling to keep a straight face
Ur ye sure they urnie getting autographs and photies fur their showbiz visit wall? 🤔

Happy Hogmanay ma favourite tattle trolls 🍾 Lang may yer lum reek and aw that.

looking forward to another boring as duck 2023 for Marion, but another absolute scream for us lot. Tonsa love ❤
Joe ma darling, ye fair do suit the 2023 mask and nae debates 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Would like to wish you all an amazing new Year. There have been some dark moments this year but you guys have always made me laugh . Let’s hope Marion is the gift that keeps giving in 2023 . 🥔 hearts to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy new year and tattie hearts to yas all 🥔🫶🏼. We can only hope Marion continues to gift us with all his wise illiterate nuggets throughout 2023 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is wee deek playing candy crush?? Oh his gums look mingin!

spine bright ma lovelies, mop kicking oor way in to 2023

i am channelling my inner marion, aff work n ill!!! Night nurse it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bleeping state of that!! 😂🍊🍊🍊
Happy new year my lovlie tattle trolls🍹
Look how dead that place is, all for couples going out together for NYE. These two will have dinner and home to get cosy, no family or friends to celebrate with.
Another year of Marion buying tat, still neither driving no plans to get married.. isn't the whole point of being engaged? The end goal is marriage, no holidays or weekends together almost feel sad for them but then I remember Deed Deek allows Marion to waste money but just know Marion would be like my money, my life, my choices.
If Deek was given a holiday tomorrow no chance would he reject it.
Surely their life goals aren't the same work for nothing, but bland beige dieorrea nappy food and decor each same 3 rooms for ever.
If he claims anyone is jealous of him he is deluded... Jealous of what Marion? Do enlighten us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
God it rips my knitting when he says “oan yersel”. It’s Goan yersel (as in go on yersel). He’s a fuckwit. Can’t even get his own dialect right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Linwood Farm for a Hogmanay dinner, that’s really living your life as it should be ffs 🙄

God it rips my knitting when he says “oan yersel”. It’s Goan yersel (as in go on yersel). He’s a fuckwit. Can’t even get his own dialect right!
He’s illiterate in so many dialects 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyway before I fall asleep like the party animal I am, happy new year you hilarious lot. Let’s look forward to the gift that keeps on giving in 2023. Lang May yer lums reek you gorgeous lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People who mix shapes of pasta need taking outside for a public flogging. 230 lashes is my recommendation.
Just behind the people who mix criss flavours ma lovelie 🙌

Well ah'm daeing a Marion and gawn tae bed the noo, happy 2023 youse lovelie peeps, thanks fur aw the laffs, helped me more than youse ken. Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Snakes all over this app, your gums would look orange too if you had tae wrap your knashers round Marion’s mushroom

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Happy New Year to you all! Keep being you wonderful funny selves. Spine Bright into 2023!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.