Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the song that he said was a sign….it literally says that he’d searched for “daydreaming” on Spotify so it’s hardly a sign is it? He’s literally went looking for it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Also the song that he said was a sign….it literally says that he’d searched for “daydreaming” on Spotify so it’s hardly a sign is it? He’s literally went looking for it 😂
He did not go looking hen! He can’t feckin see to look 👀👀 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Off topic but I was having a wee nosey through Marion's boring page see what I could have a laugh at. Do my Kerry katonas deceive me or has he edited the first pic? No way is his living room that size then look at second everything is smaller in size compared first.
If you were so proud of what you have you wouldn't feel need to edit/filter.

When someone states to filter needed then clearly they have 😂
That first photie is mair stretched than his bum hole efter a #deserved Castlevecchi.

Granny Marion.

Screenshot_20230109-174213.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoever called the DWP aboot ma pips, klarna oan yer arses, I, Mario shall rise. Youse will never break me and so forth. I'm now playing the blind card and shart card, so aye!
Snapchat-808775663.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
What's the wee bleep on about? He manages to find his way on to the McGills bus. Is he worried.about travel cos he thinks he will get on the wrong bus and end up, dunno, England? What a knobber he is. Deek can be his eyes, and he cam be Deeks teef seeing as they are so rotten. Chew all his food up for him then dump it in Deeks gob sort of thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Says he’s blind but his bedsit of doom is essentially an obstacle course cause there’s so much plastic shite in it. Even with my 20/20 vision I reckon I’d go flying in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mario, your Kerry Katona disease shouldn't stop you spining bright and leaving your home.

"You can live a normal life with keratoconus. With the proper care and treatment from your optometrist, keratoconus shouldn't stop you from living your life to the fullest."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Says he’s blind but his bedsit of doom is essentially an obstacle course cause there’s so much plastic shite in it. Even with my 20/20 vision I reckon I’d go flying in there.
Ma lovelie, noo ah ken why he hud candy cane lame and nae debates. He hud memorised the end oaf Elf so he cud find his way thru the bedsit.

Screenshot_20230109-192907.png

He's gawn tae get his Kerry Katonas sorted and that's wit the weekend bag is fur.

This is me rite noo ...

Screenshot_20230109-195058.png

With his wee Primark size 6 loafers on.
View attachment 1869215
Feck me, he looks like wan oaf the blues brothers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Travelled up the seven levels of Beirut towers, past the sea of junkies in the corridors, army crawled through the high footfall area of Lionel flairing and then catapulted himself into the padded cell by Danyell, and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.