Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His "I, Marionisms" would make an excellent book of crap inspirational quotes. ❤

"Leave the box you've created yourself."
"Baby steps lead to running and takes you onto wonderful moments."

Screenshot_20230110-151711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why don’t they just get Deek a roomba to drive aboot oan, he’s the perfect size. N it can dae the hoovering at the same time x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse aww?!

What is this walloper oan? The faux anxiety/disabilities been ramped up.

Does he think his MaFiA are as dumb as deeky? He’s ABSOLUTELY FINEEEEE to go for the bespoke fave ultimate NEED treatments, eyebrows, lips, lashes, up to Glasgow for a pedicure, home bargains, primark, Poundland, dunelum etc etc, Linwood farm, castlevichi, the pantomime, the children’s dance show, Edinburgh and so forth.

This rat has never shown any thought, compassion or genuine kindness towards anyone. He thought nothing of shoving an elderly woman aside, whilst his gormless gopher was stood maskless when he had covid. He was foaming at the mouth when Hinch snubbed him to visit the disabled teenage girl, ‘snakes all over this app’ used the passing of people he had no contact with for content (Natalie’s mothers order of service) disgusting grief tourist.

Pushing 40 with nothing to show for it, karma on your sharty arse!!

Tons o love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh that overnight bag is killing me
Looks like he’s going to bingo night

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know this trip is going to be a disappointment after trying to make it sound like a big deal 🤣

Oh that overnight bag is killing me
Looks like he’s going to bingo night
Followed by a wee cheeky lemonade at the Rovers Return afterwards #fuckit #needed #nomaquote

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is probably venturing onto the renfrew ferry wae his nappy bag(not sure if the ferry still operates I grew up next to it )
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies how are youse aw. I’ve been no well #crabbit 😭 I didn’t realise I Mario had a wee bespoke blindness going on….why doesn't he wear his glasses all the time then 🙄 honestly without my glasses I can’t even hear🤣🤣 can’t even go for a pee through the night without them, so aye…just horrendous eyesight I don’t say I’m nearly blind 🤦‍♀️ Tonsa love especially you @Babybail93 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies how are youse aw. I’ve been no well #crabbit 😭 I didn’t realise I Mario had a wee bespoke blindness going on….why doesn't he wear his glasses all the time then 🙄 honestly without my glasses I can’t even hear🤣🤣 can’t even go for a pee through the night without them, so aye…just horrendous eyesight I don’t say I’m nearly blind 🤦‍♀️ Tonsa love especially you @Babybail93 😘😘
Has he even got glasses?! I mind the ones he used to wear on nights oot were just wans oot the pound shoap wi plastic as lenses 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he canny see that explains his pure shite taste in clothes.. the blouse/the peach tracky n baby blue gazelles AND that’s why he canny blend his orange make up in properly!

thread title: going oan a journae, his arse might get burny

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.