Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a fanny.
He posts words like this every single month. Tedious bleep

If ya can't see then go back to the opticians or wear ya glasses oot and aboot.

View attachment 1868750View attachment 1868751View attachment 1868752View attachment 1868756
If you were that anxious about traveling in public transport you'd make sure you would get your driver's license, I mean majority cars now have sat nav then wouldn't need to ask people for help.
He went on to say how he's lost his confidence these last few years, but sees how much he's over come in last 10 years? Now he needs to step out and travel more now.. he doesn't go anywhere more than a 60 mile radius of Scotland. He's frazzled my brain today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you were that anxious about traveling in public transport you'd make sure you would get your driver's license, I mean majority cars now have sat nav then wouldn't need to ask people for help.
He went on to say how he's lost his confidence these last few years, but sees how much he's over come in last 10 years? Now he needs to step out and travel more now.. he doesn't go anywhere more than a 60 mile radius of Scotland. He's frazzled my brain today.
A wee bespoke brain fry doll xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If he’s only just bought a travel bag then what’s he done with his clothes etc when he’s went on his travels before? Can just picture him rocking up to the Dakota with a B&M bag 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm off this thread for 1 day and all hell has broken loose. Maz is declaring 'i can't see I'm legally blind ' (IYKYK best meme ever) then says he's lost his confidence as well as his eyesight but he's come so far in 10 years and doesn't recognise himself. He. Mario. Those illiterate ramblings really tested my brain today 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
By travels I mean that one overnighter at the Crowne Plaza & his night away courtesy of Ava Nay 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isa doll, blind Nikita dugs and Marion urni allowed tae drive #gettaeken

Plus if he's anything like me will still get lost with sat nav, and might find himself and his Mr Bean car in Paisley canal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can't drive hen. Not sure if he mentioned it but he's blind....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Please remember, I’m just Mario’
Absolutely DEED. Who the duck he think he is?
He is the worst type of person, completely fabricating his ‘anxieties’ and ‘stepping out of comfort zones’ to create fake sympathy.
He’s a rotten little worum. Get off this app if you feel that way, oh no wait - it’s all made up and you crave attention and validation too much. Poisonous.
Absolutely this. I suffer from depression and anxiety, currently off work with it and for years I've seen the likes of him, Hinch, Greedy and many more say they're suffering from it. I watch them and I think no way do you suffer from it. How can they when they're on camera every day talking to thousands of people and just acting bloody stupid. Makes me so angry 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's still an ugly colour (imo) throw for the bedroom. And I'm not going there with those shredded wheat cushions 😖
Screenshot_20230110-093831_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Absolutely this. I suffer from depression and anxiety, currently off work with it and for years I've seen the likes of him, Hinch, Greedy and many more say they're suffering from it. I watch them and I think no way do you suffer from it. How can they when they're on camera every day talking to thousands of people and just acting bloody stupid. Makes me so angry 😡
They drive me insane with "we're in this together guys" "we got this". No we don't, the pack of cunts preying on the vulnerable, making people believe they are a part of their lives when all they are are crappy salespeople laughing all the way to the bank. Or in Marion's case shuffling along with his white cane to avoid the bailiffs. Tattie hearts to you ♥ 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.