Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shops or a cafe for a change?
What a childish thing to post 🙄
View attachment 1862455
Shud really be gawn tae return the peach monstrosity but ma money's oan a Whitney fillum jurney at the pichures. Surprised he hisnae been tae see it yet.

If ah'm right then be prepared fur loadsa sing it hen, icon dots of doom later ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who cares where he’s going? Why does he think anyone would be remotely interested? Ideas above his stashun so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The peached whale oan the bus, all trackied up, paired with the new baby blue gazelles. Aff for a well deserved treatit day out to the shops, Back by 4. Cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
773BE49E-E5EE-40F6-9414-A5F7730D4787.png

Hay Pretty Little Thing , thanks for your add but l seriously do not have the time to go on a 6 month station journey the now thanks , aww the best ma darling and that’s nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The shops or a cafe for a change?
What a childish thing to post 🙄
View attachment 1862455
he’ll be on his way to some shite shopping centre/retail park to buy more junk with his “petty cash”

I hope he surprises us by being on a bus to a travel agents and booking a 2 week holiday in the sunshine! However, more chance of us seeing a pig flying pass that bus window!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bus pass and shart cards at the ready - she’s out livin’ her life like it should be lived. No ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet he’s off for a beige dinner at some dingy cafe and maybe off to see Whitney. Sing it hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So it's Edinburgh, Spoons or chippy lunch, Primark haul and hame aw cosy by 5pm fur a Chinese takeaway in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Saw this on the app that ah like tae call Facebook. I Marion kin buy this when he becomes a smoker, along wi his cigarette ring. #bespoke #byootiful #sixmonthsplanning#influencer

Screenshot_20230107-131300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the way to Edinburgh for a Costa! Nothing like sampling a wee independent business or trying something different

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
A bus to Edinburgh to get a costa. Wow. He has no clue. So many lovely wee coffee shops which aren’t chains, and this wee slut picks Costa. He really needs to get out more

• Haha
Reactions: 35
FFS, January, all the beautiful lights and trees are down yet our self proclaimed King of Christmas has finally made it to Edinburgh. We had the best 4 days in Edinburgh a month ago, best memories with my beautiful family. We saw a panto, lights, dinner at the Dome even drove home via the outlets at Livingston (which was fantastic)

As per he's missed the boat 🙄

Plus Costa, get your sharty ass to an independent, here's an idea Mimi's Bake House is a stoater

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Always late to the party is maz. I went in December for my birthday and it was beautiful. So Christmassy and had the best day/night. This twit goes in jan and ends up in costa. What a plonker

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.