Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine decanting a bag of celebrations into a wooden crate labelled ‘movie night’
You’ve got no kids, you’re just a pair of absolute weirdos. Makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
@hopethishelpsallthebest absolutely deed at your handiwork today ma lovelie 👌🏻
imagine the scene (not 10 months ago) of marion buying the shampoo and conditioner in boots and the assistant (who assumes marion is mid transition) asks if he’s getting a wee treatit for his maw or sister with his being bald as duck..
“I’m absalllooootly affronted,are ye blind?! Can ye no see ma thick lustrous hair, get me your manager.. and your bleeping Kerry katonas checked ya wee witch.”
*minces out of boots*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone see him fawning over Greedys coffee? The coffee he dasnae like. Fat twit.
Liars have to have a good memory.

''my anxiety is screams''. What, well the whole sentence makes no sense either.

Mario, you are a moron!

coffee.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannae wait until he models his new peach tracksuit for us. It’ll be bursting at the seams the fat duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine decanting a bag of celebrations into a wooden crate labelled ‘movie night’
You’ve got no kids, you’re just a pair of absolute weirdos. Makes my skin crawl.
We do have kids and we don't decant bags of sweets, nor do we own a wooden crate labelled movie night ma lovelie.

Silly Maria, does she no ken it’s the decaf that keeps you up all night! ☕
I masel find that a classic Marion moment. #decafcoffeegate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God his content is dire. He canny show us winter scenes anymare now Christmas is over cause clearly the 25th Dec means winters done so we’re stuck with tit song clips.
why no post a wee clip of yer baby gurl Ryan playing? Oh that’s right she isn’t allowed. Or maybe a cleaning video? I mean the whole point of your account is cleaning 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or what about one of those long winter walks you love so much? Nah no much chance of that?
I know, I know…. Post us a video of you styling yer hair, know it’s so thick and lustrous that’s one I would love to see 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ma lovelies last night I went tae the cinema to see the new Whitney filum and so forth. Nae spoilers but during the end credits Higher Love plays….. I had to reframe myself (no ma quote) from throwing some tattie hearts, mop kicking the chair in front of me and shouting SING IT HEN.

So aye…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The shops or a cafe for a change?
What a childish thing to post 🙄
Screenshot_20230107-112712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.