Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s sharted all over those chips. What’s his obsession with saying everything is needed like he’s bleeping working his arse off 12 hours a day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
He's a fanny 🤣 needs everything he sees. He needs to stop pretending to himself he's the busiest truncheon polisher in the west and realise the reason he's so tired is his body is screaming for some vitamins.

Thought they liked a wee game on Bingo? Even a night at the bingo would be more exciting than sitting on the cardboard sofa in the hamster cage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh ma lovelies…. Clutching ma beak that he classes that as a wee treat, chips wi curry sauce and a fritter roll. duck me, The Ritz got nothing on the Castlevicchi so aye. Bet they are quaking in their boots wae the competition. The photae in the restaurant just reminded me of the saga last Xmas eve where he stood outside the restaurant and moaned when they missed their slot so the restaurant give their table away, What a walloper, nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As if he got approached to be on that…. Imagine the judges…. “Wow the smell of cat shite from the kitchen really welcomes you into the flat!” 😂😂😂😂
He got approached to apply for it 😂 Someone was probably told to message every "influencer" in Scotland. No way a camera crew would fit in his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Literally ran to tattle 🤣🤣 best laugh I've had all year. Does he think our heids button up the back?

So we can add compulsive liar and over active imagination to his Wilki.

Come on Maz, don't talk such utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I would love to see the aerial shot of Crackhead Towers in all its glory on BBC !! Maybe they approached him for Scotland’s tiniest home?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion: Scotland’s home of year?! More like out his face on gear!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So from the sound of things these houses are big, and they pick their pokey flat to be on the same show as them?! 😂

Proof that they emailed this request or it never happened. He's such a thirsty, delusional freak 😂
Screenshot_20221219-201443_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at that home in the pic! Imagine that being compared to Beirut. Oh I wish he really had been approached and had gone for it. I’d have laughed myself inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is he such a liar? It’s actually embarrassing 🙈 imagine those beautiful homes being compared to his bleeping bedsit, they’d be fuming

• Haha
Ahahaha I just lurk here so first post but on WHAT PLANET did SHOTY approach him 😂😂😂 I literally ran here hahaha no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone has probably sent him the advert to apply as a piss take. He can’t actually be serious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh ma lovelies…. Clutching ma beak that he classes that as a wee treat, chips wi curry sauce and a fritter roll. duck me, The Ritz got nothing on the Castlevicchi so aye. Bet they are quaking in their boots wae the competition. The photae in the restaurant just reminded me of the saga last Xmas eve where he stood outside the restaurant and moaned when they missed their slot so the restaurant give their table away, What a walloper, nae debates!
Right, don't be slagging a roll and fritter, top Scottish cuisine #chefskiss 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.