Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t he get all his sph2onge cloths out to mop up his flood instead of using all his towels 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooh the wee scrote has disappeared his own nose. And nah, it doesn't look beautiful, and neither does your cat Marion
Please don’t hate on baby gurl Rayn, she’s the only sane creature within that whole street so aye. Probably has the highest IQ oot a aw them anaw💎

• Heart
  • Haha
He looks like he’s playing the sheep in an adult nativity play. Maybe it’s roleplay for the bumming fort 👀🤢🤣
Given that he feels the need to do every child tradition … elf on the shelf , Xmas eve box and so forth . I wouldn’t be surprise if he has put himself forward to play a sheep in the local nativity play ! Maybe he will ask to Hinch to play mum in the front row 🤣

On another note how did he miss spell Geri so wrong ! I refuse to believe auto correct changed it to very ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"See me am a big sentimental person, ah love things like this"

But goes on to say he doesn't have anything like that on his tree and then proceeds to show a bauble with a photo that was taken the other day.

Mario I'm struggling to see the sentimental value!

I have baubles from mine and Mr Hunners first Christmas, ornaments passed down from our families, ornaments we picked as a family that come out every year. No crappy tat themes just the same stuff every year that slowly grows. That's sentimental!

Sentimental would be saving that money you spent on bleeping pumpkins and gingerbread men and you dragging deek to somewhere nice that you need a boat or plane to get to, not the mcgills and picking a wee ornament together. Then discuss over a basic yellow dinner what the plans for next year are.

bleeping can't cope with this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe she could also get a popsa bauble of ‘Very’ to add to the tat tree, it did break her heart when she left the band. Such a sentimental illiterate wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf?!. I'm guessing he's meaning when the Spice Girls broke up, but this just looks like jumbled words 🥴 ... Edit: Oh he means Geri! 🙈 Ffs, Mario, you're such a backward bastard 🙄
Screenshot_20221213-094555_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf?!. I'm guessing he's meaning when the Spice Girls broke up, but this just looks like jumbled words 🥴 ... Edit: Oh he means Geri! 🙈 Ffs, Mario, you're such a backward bastard 🙄
View attachment 1803730
''That very left the band'' - why does he never check his spelling. My unborn niece can spell better than him. He's brain dead my lovely :m 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The photo of a frosty run down part of Paisley with the caption “all those vibes please”. God gee me bleeping strength.

Anyway ma lovelies, fly oot tae NYC in the morning (so long as Jack Frost doesnae stop me)!! No been since 2018 so am literally beside masel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The photo of a frosty run down part of Paisley with the caption “all those vibes please”. God gee me bleeping strength.

Anyway ma lovelies, fly oot tae NYC in the morning (so long as Jack Frost doesnae stop me)!! No been since 2018 so am literally beside masel.
I hope this gets you in the christmas spirit hen. Why on earth you want to go to NY, when you have these vibes, is beyond me. You could have saved some of Mr Margrits petty cash, and gone to Paisley instead. So aye.
Snapchat-1855537444.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
All those vibes for what exactly?!. That the shithole there will magically turn into one of your fantasy snow scenes?. Keep dreaming you thick bastard 🙄

Screenshot_20221213-120701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.