Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping he’ll how many pics do we need of that tree . Just shows he has absolutely no content what so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My 7yr old daughter would adore his candy cane tree but what adult would be in to that? It always makes me laugh that the lights are battery operated on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not an actual oodie though us it. It’s a knock off primark version.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Costa should ban him for that kind of behaviour in their cafe.
First glance I thought it was a white company bag forgot he wouldn't have enough petty cash to spend on their nightwear.
Bought himself a Primark reusable bag £30 in total for Primark today, Costa £15/£20
He literally can't have a day at home with spending.

Reactions: 19
Ooo hens! Am only just surfacing. Had a wee night of excess. Take me back!
Updates don't disappoint as usual.

Could do with some of Deeks devil dust to mop kick me into next week. So aye.

Tonsa love!

THATS NOT EVEN A TREE 😂
Well quite! Its just a gaggle of bleeping tat that looks wobblier than Maid Marions arse cheeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on Marion’s stories but see this first and genuinely thought this is the book he was showing off to I watched his stories pahahahah. Like why was I so accepting that Marion had a ginger bread sex book 😫🤣
Me too! I was so confused 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t him and Deek both get gifted actual Oodies / Snuggys a couple of years ago? Never to be seen since?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
*proceeds tae put ma oodie in the bin*

bleeping bleep. What does he need one for anyway? He’s defo got his heating on at near boiling point

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*proceeds tae put ma oodie in the bin*

bleeping bleep. What does he need one for anyway? He’s defo got his heating on at near boiling point
Maybe there’s nothing on the meter hen. After all, he did spend his cost of living payment on his eyebrows and in B&M 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Completely off topic but I was waiting for paint to dry - I jest not.
No much wonder Oddie McKnight fills his stories with 'utter vibes' of winter wonderland scenes when the first image that google brings up if you search his address - kindly confirmed by 'I Mario' with his MDF bespoke cut out of 'Christmas at no ??' - is the following.
If the polis are regular visitors to the area maybe they could give him a lift home after work.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Completely off topic but I was waiting for paint to dry - I jest not.
No much wonder Oddie McKnight fills his stories with 'utter vibes' of winter wonderland scenes when the first image that google brings up if you search his address - kindly confirmed by 'I Mario' with his MDF bespoke cut out of 'Christmas at no ??' - is the following.
If the polis are regular visitors to the area maybe they could give him a lift home after work.
You are a nasty troll hen that close is his safe space so aye!!!!💎🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yaaaas he’s having a lambrini, love it when he gets pissed up and starts ranting. Parking masel in this lane with a wee Rioja and buckling up for a night of hilarity hopefully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
'''Wrapped'' his presents! Thought he was all done and dusted at Easter.

Mario proofread ya stories before you post them ya moran.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I really hope he models that 'Oddie' for us 🤭
I’m sad he didn’t get the mushroom one they have on sale. He could have played sport the real mushroom with Deeks 😫😅🍄

He has poured a wee wine. I give it 45 mins before we get drunken dots of doom broadcast from his brick sofa .

Are our drunk Marion translators on standby ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.