Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d be better using the lumi on his napper try and stimulate some hair growth and maybe then he’ll huv the dyson on for longer than a second 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
06096361-FF8B-4726-918F-83EFA18AC905.png

His front door?? Hahaha.
He can’t even put his wreath outside his front door never mind a big winter display 😂 😂
He is the gift that keeps on giving.

does he mean the bespoke communal front door into crack den towers I wonder?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Now stop letting people think you decorate the outside of the flat, you little fibber.
That would be nicked before you you turned in for the night 🤣
Screenshot_20221122-194052_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely he means the inside of his door 😂 canny even hang a wreath on his door the bleeping banger

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You haven't got a front door, you bleeping idiot! 😂 Imagine that tit outside his inside door, it wouldn't last 5 minutes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does he realise how ridiculous he sounds even pretending that would last more than 5 minutes in his close?

The cringe fae her is aff the scale the night ma loveleis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he realise how ridiculous he sounds even pretending that would last more than 5 minutes in his close?

The cringe fae her is aff the scale the night ma loveleis
It’s brutal watching him trying to keep up with the high end Instagramers, sitting in his wee grey cell with the epileptic tree when they are all doing it so much more tastefully and grander, he can only dream of that kind of decoration, I almost do feel a bit sorry for him ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
He must be able to taste the envy in his dirty mouth. It’ll be driving him insane and I love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what trolls, I for one, thank Marion. I was walking home from work earlier and saw the usual town oddity (you must know, every town has one) pushing along his shopping trolley, wearing his tiny tartan mini skirt in all weathers. And it made me think - what bought him to be like this? What was his childhood like? We all know Marion is that person in Paisley. That absolute weirdo that everyone talks about when they see him mincing down the streets in his sleeping bag.

but Marion, the patron saint of Paisley, does us all a favour as we don’t have to be living up in Beirut to witness him in all his finery (fake Goo-she) - we get to see the wonders of his madness every single day as he plasters it all over Instagram. Thanks Marion, so aye 😘
Are you an AB postcode? Think I know the wee guy you're referring to 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This comment! ⚰🤣

Screenshot_20221122-202321.png

Screenshot_20221122-202306~2.png

Wasn't sure whether I could show name so had to split it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.