Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies ah thought auntie Libby hud a bespoke I 'Marion' bauble at the tap oaf her tress like the wee fairy ...ah mean angel that he is. 👼

Ah've goat a touch of the Kerry Katona eyes and nae debates!
Screenshot_20221122-152742~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet the work group chat blew up today after seeing him storying about paying for and decorating the tree 😂

Bet they all hate him there and he is the office joke

I imagine even though it’s his job, he acts like he is doing them all a massive favour by being there and cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion:
I 'Marion' bringing his bespoke style and sophistication, of candy cane lame tae the polis station. 👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sure l saw an advert on the HB site saying they now do orders online
I'm no sure that would be a safe option for an OG influencer oaf that app.
The Home Bargains staff would all be sat ootside Beirut Toowers waiting for a glimpse of the Candy Cane Kind if he disclosed his address and so forth x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahm still no over the movie treat boax wae the wan bag of spicy bikers and two lion bars if ahm honest!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So….. the ugg slippers and crocs have definitely been sent back, eh? What a tragic loser of a person.

I believe so too but I also like to think that they've been kept for best in one of the millions of boxes bowing the top of the wardrobe.
I'm thinking they are like the Molton Brown and so forth. So that if for example there is a wee Martinmas miracle and someone should pay the flat a social visit (obvs not the bailiffs 😜) he could go out to the kitchen in his crappy sleepers and make them a wonderful festive beverage from his extensive range of bespoke stayshuns. Then he can return and serve them whilst wearing his ugg sleepers. They can then pop off and use the good soap in the facilities and he can do a swift sleeper change and see them away at the door with his crocs on.
Or maybe I am like him and living in a land of make believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what trolls, I for one, thank Marion. I was walking home from work earlier and saw the usual town oddity (you must know, every town has one) pushing along his shopping trolley, wearing his tiny tartan mini skirt in all weathers. And it made me think - what bought him to be like this? What was his childhood like? We all know Marion is that person in Paisley. That absolute weirdo that everyone talks about when they see him mincing down the streets in his sleeping bag.

but Marion, the patron saint of Paisley, does us all a favour as we don’t have to be living up in Beirut to witness him in all his finery (fake Goo-she) - we get to see the wonders of his madness every single day as he plasters it all over Instagram. Thanks Marion, so aye 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If he actually has a Joab and not the app like an actual job why does he never go to nights out or out with work friends after work? Never speaks of friends or work friends.
Sounds like he isn't liked or wanted there.
What sort of job is he doing he takes his own cloths, product, hoover and now Xmas decorations.
I want to see the tress or it didn't happen MarioN.

Reactions: 18
If he walks to work there is a big police station at the end of his road.
Looks like someone has jeprodised their safety.
We know he don't get bus, train to work he walks.
Sooo ayye tons love 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he walks to work there is a big police station at the end of his road.
Looks like someone has jeprodised their safety.
We know he don't get bus, train to work he walks.
Sooo ayye tons love 💎👌
I don’t think the same boyo needs to worry about his safety being compromised hen. We all know where to find him at the best of times. Home bargains pushing grannies out of the road. Castle avicci. Beirut towers. jam jar or the M&S cafe.
I for one don’t think I’d ever want to bump into him for I’d only have bespoke nightmares of seeing the bald eagle and his flaky lips. Nae debates so aye and so forth xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@hopethishelpsallthebest and anyone else that creates wonderful photos.

A media page has been added for them to be all stuffed into there and then everyone can giggle 'n' pish themselves.

At the top of the page.

media.png

Then click Mario on the side bar.

media1.png

Then upload. x

media 3.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He actually PAID from his own money for the work tree? What a mug!

What kind of job is this? He uses his own clothes and cloths to clean, took his own vacuum in and now paying for Christmas? Idiot
I don’t think he works there. They probably think he’s care in the community and just let him bleach the bogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does this wee bleep sound like?! He needs to grow the duck up. Even my 4 and 2 year old don’t go on like that when they want something. What a bleeping peculiar wee man.
A0DFFCAD-2ED9-4E82-944A-38F0ABB55B70.png

also….wit the duck is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but Mr my skin is so sensitive is telling us that the Lumi Spa saves his skin in the winter when skin is at its most sensitive ! Surely, if even if your skin wasn’t sensitive it would be better in the summer when you collect more oil and sweat in your pores?

That machine is like a cheese grater ! A loada shite and again more lies from mr sensitive skin himself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.