Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the awful troll message or is it in reference to the feedback about his shite reel?

And imagine telling a stranger via message not once but four times that they’re very special to you!!
Aw aye we’re soooo jealous a this beaky nose bleep way nae pals, a suicidal cat, a cooncil bedsit that’s no even his, a fiancé who might as well be a grand wizard in the KKK, mare debt than he has followers, and a ever growing pot belly. Aw aye we’re sooooo jealous a you Marion😉 actually piss off, he’s right active this Sunday isn’t he? Little witch so she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hold your pillow high ma lovelies and live life as it should be on this new dayn of dawn!
That hooooose coat is get snugger and snugger 🤣

I always wonder why he never does swipe ups ? Do companies turn down for Aff Links ? And if so it must mean his engagement is tit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I always wonder why he never does swipe ups ? Do companies turn down for Aff Links ? And if so it must mean his engagement is tit ?
True because I follow loads of much smaller accounts that constantly do swipe ups and aff links 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Hen, he’s mentioned before that swipe ups compromise his security as it reveals his address! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Did I miss the awful troll message or is it in reference to the feedback about his shite reel?

And imagine telling a stranger via message not once but four times that they’re very special to you!!
Ahhhh I finally know what I’m supposed to be jealous of! A Chrissmass miracle!!! It’s the follower numbers! Thank you anonymous compliment giver, now I can rest easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, ahv seen far too much of him the day, hens - and yes, he does have a fat arse, least he's honest about that! 😂 What does he look like laying down with that gingerbread throw over him, he's a 39 year old man. 😑 I've been in bed since Fri night with Covid, the bastard got me in the end and I feel awful with the worst headache and greasy hair, but I still look better than him, ffs! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What size are those socks he’s putting on after his shower 😂 they look like baby socks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shoaps were heavin yesterday and he only lasted 1 hour before demanding the McGills to Paisley take him hame. Yet, he is claiming that the shelves were empty, there were no staff and that the high street will be shutting down in no time. Does he not hear how much shite he’s talking

• Haha
Aww look at wee Nanna putting the kettle oan. It's so lovelie that she still has her independence 🤗

Screenshot_20221120-141108~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The feckin state of that 😳Who posts videos of themselves on social media looking like a bag of shite?!. Get some self respect when you do your self care mate.

And give over with putting people are jealous in your made up messages. It's become so last year. You definitely haven't got anything for anyone to be jealous over 🙄
Screenshot_20221120-135039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-140148_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-135505_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Least the orange trackie wouldn't look out of place with the orange trainers and past its best before Dior bronzer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he definitely asked the question about the tracksuit 🙄 but I'm inclined to think that he asked this follow up question too 🤔
Gosh that guy seems just much a twit as Marion.

Social media has a lot to answer for making bang average people think they are ‘talent’ just duck off the lot of them. I hope HMRC cracks down on the lot of them. Sunak needs to be focusing his attentions on this bunch of ponded. Half of them are tax dodgy or claiming benefits ! Instead of increasing hard working folk taxes ..take aim at these vultures !

Rant over …back in ma lane I go

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.