Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely them movie night treat boxes are for weans? Why’s he got FOUR mince pies out for him and dead Deek. Hen have a wobble of your flat head. He’s clearly took mince pies oot the box, took a photo for that app, then put them back in again. Whut a sad little life 😭 imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Shoaps were heavin yesterday and he only lasted 1 hour before demanding the McGills to Paisley take him hame. Yet, he is claiming that the shelves were empty, there were no staff and that the high street will be shutting down in no time. Does he not hear how much shite he’s talking
Has he recently had a trip to ek that shopping centre as gone into administration after him boosting about great it is. Am from ek originally and it's not great it's been a dive for years.
How can he even judge when he only shops in same 3 places b&m, home bargains & m&s ( when he gets to use Deed Deeks discount). He's such a moron. Shops aren't empty of candy cane tat because normal people wouldn't waste money on tacky tit.

Reactions: 14
Aww look at wee Nanna putting the kettle oan. It's so lovelie that she still has her independence 🤗

View attachment 1745799
What's the piece of wood between the washer and wall? Or is that a space to store mini tat. Wallpaper peeling. No wonder speeds up video he doesn't want folk seeing the painted door handles, chewed skirting, gaps in skirtboards, boiler list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pound bag of spicy bikers in the movie night treat box. I am deed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And this is why he gets bouts of anxiety. I'd love to know how long it took him getting those displayed all for the gram?!. I really couldn't be arsed, because that's time wasted that I'll never get back again. And I'm not going to mention the friggin mince pie display 🙈

No one cares but you, Mario 🙄
Screenshot_20221120-162315_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe he’s no doing a bedroom tree😭 I’m clutching ma beak at the mince pies on the gingerbread man board😭 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way he done all that cleaning this morning.
1. He was quiet Fri into sat as he was doing videos etc for Insta
2. He apparently couldn’t sleep last night as he was all hours due to the DM’s be received that he couldn’t stop thinking about , so I hardly think he was then up at the crack of dawn cleaning
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Why has the wee numb nuts got mince pies on a gingerbread man with a cheese knife? Wtf. Deek has obvs been puffing on some strong ass doobie and wee Maz has been inhaling the blow back 💨

The snack box is just creepy, children children, come see ma candy cane 🍭🍭🍭🍭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
With his robe tied and that tuff of the hair at the back he looks like he is dressed for a budget school production of the Mikado.
He looks like me when I was having chemo last year tbh, but even at that low ebb I wouldn't have graced my body with such a threadbare dressing gown.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.