Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye hen that gets on my tits too. The ones putting them up in November always shout the loudest too like “I’m not sorry” “I don’t care it’s early” “life’s too short”🙄 they protest too much so they must know they look like dicks.
Also MARIO why is there no bedroom tree this year and if there is I NEED to see it.
Tonsa love tae you all😘especially you @Babybail93 😭😘😘
We are aware he is an absolute rocket but what is that doing to his followers that are genuinely struggling or have choice between eat or bill. It will have them thinking how am I going to afford Christmas for family or kid(s) then here he is giving it the big shot ohh I've planned for next year it's all in it won't make the person on other side of screen reading that and going wish I could do that, skip that bill and buy stupid cheap Christmas tat.
Also he said about tree he gave away off to a new home hope kids like it... I doubt I missed it but where and when did he do a post offering it?
Life is sad sight of affairs am looking forward to Christmas and my next holiday in April he's nose diving into Xmas 2023... Do us a favour MarioN and give up the act.
Tons love 💎👌

He's such a self absorbed little loser. How sad and pathetic to be planning next years decorations when we haven't had this Christmas yet.

You need serious help mate
View attachment 1733685
His work of art lol coming from the artist that put candy cane stickers on wrong way, hung up candy cane banner thing upside down and few weeks back the jar things on dressing table that looked awful, that awful it wasn't great it was crap that crap I don't even remember fully what it was.
Has he got his wreath centre piece out this year that he also made?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted to treatit you'se all tae same mare Candy Cane Lame shite ah've seen oan the Home Bargains Fans page.

Am clutching ma bespoke beak at them. But mare so at the fact that Mazda has one of hunners of identical tacky tress
Screenshot_20221116_064447.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_064355.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_064615.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He's been reading here, the knob cheese. He's not bought duck all. He's seen Hinches traditional theme and by saying he's bought it early, people won't have a go at him for copying next year, when it's up in the summer. He'll make a point of saying he started buying bits in july 2022. Soon as her tree is up, he'll be frantically online ordering the same. He's so predictable, the piece of tit. I hope all these companies that have gifted him all this candy cane crap, realise how ungrateful he is. It'll do him for a year then it'll all be up the tip, there is no way that flat can hold autumn crap, candy cane crap and traditional crap. He's an ugly runt of the litter who reeks of Saville.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He's been reading here, the knob cheese. He's not bought duck all. He's seen Hinches traditional theme and by saying he's bought it early, people won't have a go at him for copying next year, when it's up in the summer. He'll make a point of saying he started buying bits in july 2022. Soon as her tree is up, he'll be frantically online ordering the same. He's so predictable, the piece of tit. I hope all these companies that have gifted him all this candy cane crap, realise how ungrateful he is. It'll do him for a year then it'll all be up the tip, there is no way that flat can hold autumn crap, candy cane crap and traditional crap. He's an ugly runt of the litter who reeks of Saville.
One hunner percent. Won't be long before we have a 'sneak preview' of next years theme because so many of you'se have been asking 🙄

Then he'll show us a traditional maroon/ burgundy bauble.
Only it'll be a 50p wan fae Wish, no a £7 wan fae the garden centre

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted to treatit you'se all tae same mare Candy Cane Lame shite ah've seen oan the Home Bargains Fans page.

Am clutching ma bespoke beak at them. But mare so at the fact that Mazda has one of hunners of identical tacky tress View attachment 1734458 View attachment 1734457View attachment 1734459
When the duck did decorating your tree like that become a thing?! It’s absolutely abysmal looking. Canny wait for hinch to unveil her traditional Xmas decs and for all these premature Xmas huns to tit a slab. It must be exhausting trying to keep up with strangers on the internet 🫠

Anyways, canny believe we’ve got 6 more weeks of this pish fae Mario. Most boring bleep on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve been oan a wee comma myself and have hunners to catch up oan. Will get ma criss and joos oan ma home bargains platters maybes a cheese board with some cheese plastic slices and dairylee triangles cause av got so much class. Hope aw you nasty trolls are absolutely fine on today w ed n e s d a y happy hump day roll on the weekend etc xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had the same tree for 9 years which is how long I've lived in my house (I've got a front and back door...and a garden). I buy decorations which I love and try to buy a new one when I go abroad as a holiday memento.

I do not understand the obsession with needing something new every year. It is just so wasteful to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've had the same tree for 9 years which is how long I've lived in my house (I've got a front and back door...and a garden). I buy decorations which I love and try to buy a new one when I go abroad as a holiday memento.

I do not understand the obsession with needing something new every year. It is just so wasteful to me.
This is exactly how we are. Putting the tree up takes ages because every ornament sparks a memory and we get talking and reminiscing.

Mr Bail has just got us a new 7ft tree (smell the Christmas wealth!) he is 6ft 5” and had trouble lugging the box into the house. I’d love to have seen Derek bringing their tree up the stairs of the close. All 2ft of him. Cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I couldn’t sleep last night and when I can’t sleep I run through a wee A-Z (curries, dog breeds, tv programmes) last night I decided to do an A-Z of mario and kept laughing out loud which defeated the object….
A) Ava may aromas
B) Bespoke Beak
C) comma break
d) deEd deek
E) ejaculation of the premature Christmas variety
F) frwinds, none to speak of
G) guttit the hoos
H) high footfall area
I) itchy cheap fast fashion
J) jammies see above
K) Kerry Katonas
L) laine, yours, stay in
M) Malone, Jo. Only for guests
N) no ma joab
O) outside, where it’s not aww cosy
P) Paisleys princess
Q) quality
R) Rayn - depressed house cat with bespoke gifted sleigh
S) Spine Bright
T) treatit maself
U) Uggs. Never seen again
V) Veechi, castle. The Ivy of Paisley
W) wild nights out that he dreams of
X) X rated bumming fort
Y) Yesterdays fashions
Z) zzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m going to put one of my trees up this weekend. Not because I’ve been influenced but because I like when
In three weeks we will be onto the Easter bunny ma lovely 😉😉
The tree is probably down & put away already hen, these grid posts and videos are from 2 weeks ago but what would I know, back in my lane i go. :m 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr Bail has just got us a new 7ft tree (smell the Christmas wealth!) he is 6ft 5” and had trouble lugging the box into the house. I’d love to have seen Derek bringing their tree up the stairs of the close. All 2ft of him. Cunts
🐍's oan this app, getting a 7 footer cos Marion goat wan and nae debates.

Remember and decorate it so youse can't see any of the tree #interiordesigner #influencer #nomajoab

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not frosty you absolute belter
I'm about ten miles away from him and had to scrape my car for school run. It's about 2 degrees just now. As much as I dislike Marion, it may have been frosty where he was.

I need a lie down now after being nice to him. 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I forgot to finish this sentence before i posted my last comment - there i was, veering right out of my lane too soon, need to sit doon and get some class!! my grammar, my post, my rules nae debates hens so aye and so forth.

I’m going to put one of my trees up this weekend. Not because I’ve been influenced but because I like when I can get pissed in the kitchen after being out living my life that isn't on that Instagram app and just look at my lovely bit of artistic work - hanging baubles on a tree. said no-one ever :m

There won't be a single candy cane, a cat sleigh, or a polar express ornament in sight. I put two trees up, but I have the room to do so as I don't live in a pencil case - smell the wealth hens so aye. Even though I have the space to have lots of decorations I do realise that not every single surface of my house DOES NOT need to be covered in tat!! Plus, my cat has two cat trees', so she isn't being neglected unless poor wee Rayn who doesn't even have one.

He has wound me up this morning gang and I do not know why - I might have to take a bespoke visit to home bargains to cheer myself up and buy a load of shite I don't need to calm myself doon. So aye. :m:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.