Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a self absorbed little loser. How sad and pathetic to be planning next years decorations when we haven't had this Christmas yet.

You need serious help mate
View attachment 1733685
He’s got all new decs for next year??! Where is he keeping it all?? This isn’t normal, imagining starting from scratch for a new colour scheme each year 🥴

Inspired by oor Mario 🤦🏾‍♀️
48E49380-AD90-4452-8695-E180E1549CBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has he duck bought all his new stuff for next as well… it’s giving bespoke Pinocchio nose vibes so aye. He’s giving me a bleeping migraine with his constant Christmas ramblings. Imagine 2 40 year old men wanking over Christmas but all they do is sit in their house looking at their decorations…. I’d rather tit in my hands and clap, nae debates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Convinced when he got the squirrels evicted from the loft he started squating in it to store all his shite. Might explain where Derek is cos he's never shown in the flat lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He defo thinks saying “btw I already bought everything for next year 😉” is going to wind us up. He’s obviously hud a wee read and seen us aw take the piss oot his wee baby gro. The comedown begins 🧙‍♀️ 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I dont believe a word he says.... I'm sure he said the same last year, about this year, but has still been buying tat for the past few months. He's a compulsive liar and not a very good one at that!

Wonder where they'll go for Christmas eve dinner this year 🤔 😀
Linwood farm car park, same as last year ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont believe a word he says.... I'm sure he said the same last year, about this year, but has still been buying tat for the past few months. He's a compulsive liar and not a very good one at that!

Wonder where they'll go for Christmas eve dinner this year 🤔 😀
I don't believe it because he has nowhere to store all that shite.

These comments are from nusty trolls! They have to be. "U r an Amazin Artist....". Asking what colour his tree is because you can't see a mm of it.

Screenshot_20221115-223555_Instagram~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly where does he keep this shite. The back a the kitchen door can only hide so much. Genuinely where the duck is everything? I’m honestly convinced he must keep half of this pish outside in the close landing in a safe, it would explain the ring doorbell🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is such a liar look how long it's took him to buy and plans this theme. There is no way he has bought for next year's theme and even if he has he will buy more and more to lead up to next year.
Why are people using mental health for putting their trees up early? You could have fairy lights anytime of year.
Maybe am wrong but seems everyone uses the mental health card for anything these days next it will be for Easter.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So he’s bought Xmas decorations already for 2023 when we’re no even in December 2022 yet? Makes sense
He thinks this is some personality trait 😬
His maw clearly dropped him on his heed as a wain
Why not use that money for a deposit on a holiday or a trip away? 🫠🫠🫠
Something he can look forward too and don’t use Baby gurl Raynnnnn as an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is such a liar look how long it's took him to buy and plans this theme. There is no way he has bought for next year's theme and even if he has he will buy more and more to lead up to next year.
Why are people using mental health for putting their trees up early? You could have fairy lights anytime of year.
Maybe am wrong but seems everyone uses the mental health card for anything these days next it will be for Easter.
I'm thinking it's all talk as well. His trees up, the hype has gone, there's not many posting, so he has to think of something to try and keep him and his followers focused.
People have to be getting bored of him by now seeing the same picture's and reels 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not a chance he has bought everything for next year. He’s clearly had his big beak in tattle and thinks he will get a rise - we laugh AT you Marion, you won’t get one over on us!

The come down is definitely pending and I can’t wait for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Been so caught up on the Ferne McCann thread forgot about wee Marion.

That grid post what an indulgent wee twunt.

Although compared to some other ‘influencers’ it makes you realise how harmless he is. ( well maybe not to the environment with all the tatt ) but as a person. He keeps us entertained at least 🤣

What I don’t get…Is why would he buy it all now when decorations are at their most expensive!

If it is for next year and you feel the need to be a total bleep and buy them all…why not do it when they literally go down to a fraction of the price after Christmas !

I just can’t! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aye hen that gets on my tits too. The ones putting them up in November always shout the loudest too like “I’m not sorry” “I don’t care it’s early” “life’s too short”🙄 they protest too much so they must know they look like dicks.
Also MARIO why is there no bedroom tree this year and if there is I NEED to see it.
Tonsa love tae you all😘especially you @Babybail93 😭😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.