Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's so happy with his "work of art" why has he filtered the duck out of the colour?!

He's already planned and bought everything he needs for next year....where is he keeping all this stuff?! He needs help. And a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve not even planned & bought what we’re having for dinner tomorrow night. And this big Fanny has already planned out Xmas 2023!! He wishes his life away. Absolute weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Another post of his tree, which looks exactly the same as all the other posts of his tree. He surely can’t keep posting pics of it everyday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah wunner if she's been sacked fae the Polis station and so forth.

He's no a very good cleaner so maybe he's been replaced

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If he's so happy with his "work of art" why has he filtered the duck out of the colour?!

He's already planned and bought everything he needs for next year....where is he keeping all this stuff?! He needs help. And a life.
He will still buy more next year, we heard that he had everything for this year but still he bought more tat from home bargains who didn't invite him for their Christmas soiree and T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D#hisquote

Buy a life Marion and nae debates.

Ah wunner if she's been sacked fae the Polis station and so forth.

He's no a very good cleaner so maybe he's been replaced
That wud make ma crissmas! He did say after his last holiday next one was between crissmas and new year yet has been on during the day. Folk huv tae ken Marion! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario's post about his tree been " a work of art " 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also " damn he's good " 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (neither are my quotes) . But here's mine ........ " sad bastard"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Arrrgh his posts🤯 the tree the bed the bed the tree the bed the tree the tree the bed. bleeping loser get a life 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His hovel isn’t even ‘decorated, it’s just a tit ton of cheap, shitey ornaments sat on tables. I’m no even talk his tree 🤦🏻‍♀️😳👎🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah I again refuse to believe he isn’t a parody account when he talks such utter bollocks.

Didn’t he say that candy cane lame was here to stay for a few years? He needs his klarna password taking off him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's such a self absorbed little loser. How sad and pathetic to be planning next years decorations when we haven't had this Christmas yet.

You need serious help mate
Screenshot_20221115-203025_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Fully convinced he’s gawny try fit a dining table into the high footfall area hallway💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clutching ma beak at Martin Lewis tonight saying you feel you have to gift someone if they get something, tit for tat.

Just thought Marion is a tit buying tat for others 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's such a self absorbed little loser. How sad and pathetic to be planning next years decorations when we haven't had this Christmas yet.

View attachment 1733685
I dont believe a word he says.... I'm sure he said the same last year, about this year, but has still been buying tat for the past few months. He's a compulsive liar and not a very good one at that!

Wonder where they'll go for Christmas eve dinner this year 🤔 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1733685
As if that isn't tragic enough.
For a start, there will be different fashions next year. Mind. He clearly doesn't give a duck about that with the bleeping monstrosity he's crammed into his rabbit hutch.
Speaking of hutches. Where the duck are you putting it all you absolute weapon. That clutter cupboard must be making Narnia into a landfill site!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s gonna copy hinch's colour scheme next year isn’t he 🙄
Was thinking exactly the same. He’s going to go all earthy and natural next year and has already been online to buy the stuff after shooting his load over her latest video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Every day he gets worse. It’s honestly unbelievable what a sad little life he leads. He’s already BOUGHT Christmas decs for December 2023????????? Fuccckkkk off. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Was thinking exactly the same. He’s going to go all earthy and natural next year and has already been online to buy the stuff after shooting his load over her latest video.
Once he sees hers up he'll definitely hate the candy canes and start wishing for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.