Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you can get a minimum of £10 to spend then can ya Mario? I'll have £1000 because you said so.
And it's 'their' not 'there'. He really is thick as pig poo.

Basically, it's just £10 off the total. Why complicate the matter, just say it as it is. ffs.

Shipping is £3.99 so not a great deal then.

freebie.png
p and p.png
shipping.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on the bespoke app..... his tree is awful and his console tables look like a junk shop display. Too much clutter!! I find it really strange how two grown men have a tree like that. I shown my 9 year old his tree and even she said "that is horrible mummy" 🤣

As per, he's peaked too early so has no content and soon enough he will be on a Debbie downer... that's what you get for spending all your money on Christmas tat and putting your tree up too early.... imbecile.

He needs to book some Christmas days out. Edinburgh Christmas markets, a theatre trip, browse around the garden centres, instead of sitting "awl cosy" in his hobbit hole reposting his tree 143533 times a day!!

Im off to New York in a few weeks (smell the wealth)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So you can get a minimum of £10 to spend then can ya Mario? I'll have £1000 because you said so.

Basically, it's just £10 off the total. Why complicate the matter, just say it as it is. ffs.

View attachment 1732231View attachment 1732247View attachment 1732248
My local savers shop has a dupe of spo2h2opnge it’s called sponj and it’s only £1.50 ish. Save ya money huns who don’t read here and go get those instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1732231View attachment 1732247View attachment 1732248
He over complicates everything he does. Why say it in 4 words when you can put together 102 words. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching hes stories lately has given me all the feels and vibes of the C word and i mean Claustrophbia naw christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are we gonnae get a table in the middle of the high foot fall area so that he can “dress it up” (cover it in cheap tat) and “sit at it” (eat his beige food at)?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are we gonnae get a table in the middle of the high foot fall area so that he can “dress it up” (cover it in cheap tat) and “sit at it” (eat his beige food at)?
This bleep certainly has a lot of time during his “fully time” job to post shite all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she been kicked off Pip? Ava may, sponge bleeping 2 (whatever it is) and shark, all in one day? Now on the beg for a trip to New York and a table for the high footfall. She feels now is the time to be an influencer. As usual 4 years behind every one else. Fat witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My local savers shop has a dupe of spo2h2opnge it’s called sponj and it’s only £1.50 ish. Save ya money huns who don’t read here and go get those instead.
I’ve tried both hen and they’re the exact same.
That SpongH2Oe whatever the duck hes called is a robbing bastard, he used all the gullible Insta huns and gave them free cloths😂 his business looks like it’s going down. You can even pick up his product in some shops now for buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sph2072626nge / Speeonjay (if youse don’t know, get tae know 😉) is another company like Ava May that capitalised on being endorsed by Hinch. Now she’s got bigger fish to rehome to “fish people” fry, they are left in the dust. Scrabbling around with the likes of Mario who hasn’t got anywhere near the level of pulling power when it comes to influencing people to part with their money, and whose skirting boards haven’t seen a dust wipe since 2010.

EDFD0BE4-C4C1-497A-A0AD-28D9E18EFFF9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sph2072626nge / Speeonjay (if youse don’t know, get tae know 😉) is another company like Ava May that capitalised on being endorsed by Hinch. Now she’s got bigger fish to rehome to “fish people” fry, they are left in the dust. Scrabbling around with the likes of Mario who hasn’t got anywhere near the level of pulling power when it comes to influencing people to part with their money, and whose skirting boards haven’t seen a dust wipe since 2010.

View attachment 1732707
Speeonjay 😂 that wiz hilarious ma lovely a remember him popping up on his stories saying i seemed to have gained a lot more ppl viewing my stories, I have no idea why, but hello 👋.. bless

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has he jacked the job in? Or did he take one week's annual leave to decorate and another to reshare people posts about it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hens - his content atm is shocking. I keep saying it but it just gets worse. He has none.

The only reason he keeps posting complete nonsense is to try and keep himself out there, make out he is still relevant, but the fact is - he has nothing to post & what he does post is just boring reposts of peoples wax melt orders, tik tok videos or bleeping Christmas trees and winter footage in America, somewhere he will never be cause he is one sad Baldy wee hermit who is obsessed with filling that junkie pit with tat! nae debates.

Same with his best mate down in the wee village of Maldon, her content is piss poor too - stories of them big camels running round her gaff, her overweight dog or her log burner.
Mebbes that's why he posted Krystal Meth's camel foof, to compete with Queen Soph's wooly wankers. 🐫🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens - his content atm is shocking. I keep saying it but it just gets worse. He has none.

The only reason he keeps posting complete nonsense is to try and keep himself out there, make out he is still relevant, but the fact is - he has nothing to post & what he does post is just boring reposts of peoples wax melt orders, tik tok videos or bleeping Christmas trees and winter footage in America, somewhere he will never be cause he is one sad Baldy wee hermit who is obsessed with filling that junkie pit with tat! nae debates.

Same with his best mate down in the wee village of Maldon, her content is piss poor too - stories of them big camels running round her gaff, her overweight dog or her log burner.

These accounts have had their day. As per usual Martin has peaked too early on the app that isn't his job. Once everyone starts putting their Christmas stuff up, he will be at a loss again.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving and at this point I refuse to believe he is anything but a parody.

Swerved back into my own lane so aye and so forth :m :ROFLMAO: :poop:
When you think he had the perfect opportunity to film himself doing his Christmas 'clean' (goodness, wonder if the skirting boards were even done?) and putting up hideous decoration for his handful of lonely, middle aged women that still truly follow him to get 'inspiration' from but chose not to and pretended his phone didn't record, despite it recording everything fine afterwards and there being at least 3 phones between the two of them, it just shows how lazy he is and the level of narcissism he has. He honestly thinks the few that don't just follow for a laugh don't deserve actual content, but wants them to use his links and clearly desperately still wants gifts, etc. He clearly has nothing but contempt for his few hangers-on and just expects them to watch his nonsense rants and feed his inflated ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I forgot about that table 😂
If only he could think logically like us by saving to get a bigger place then he could get that table to dress. He has to be really bad still with his finances 🥴
Screenshot_20221115-161207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is this? How generous of him to share… notice he’s put the tag over where it would show how much the postage will cost 🤔 A lot more than the cloths I bet!

If he earns any commission from this he should be labelling it as an affiliate.
That's very helpful, the daft bleep has shown us all how to spell million. Cheers Maria. Sorry Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.