Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion is defo trying to over compensate for other things lacking in his life 🤏🪱🦐🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Candy canes, gingerbread men, fairies and berry sprays it just doesn’t make sense. The tree is a monstrosity mate it’s giving me a headache 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To wipe himself aff efter walking er his gingerbread men

He is such a prick for posting that. As if he didn’t spend the precious summer months wishing them away!!!!! Waiting for darkness, counting it down and now posting that? A kick in the teeth for those of us who actually genuinely struggle at this time of year due to the darkness and cling onto the longer days. Dread winter for months. He’s such a head, I honestly despise him. Vile little troll.
And let's not forget the people who are lonely at Christmas time and don't want anything to do with it never mind being reminded of people they don't have or have lost for 3 months on the lead up to Xmas day.

He's a bleeping gif.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Christ on an actual bike. I’ve been away for ages living my life with my phone held high, and I’m just sat here agog at all that tat.

I’m raging that they’ve spent cash on a sledge with the cats name on it. It’s all for show, buy the poor wee thing some toys FFS.

Reactions: 25
I have a real life friend who happens to be a gay man who is completely obsessed with Christmas and has 4 or 5 trees, all the lights and he loves it. Difference is he has money, a beautiful house and it’s all tasteful classy stuff. I will go on a little stalk for a pic to compare

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can't believe he was going on about that stupid sleigh being for Rayn's gifts and the stingy bastard has literally bought her one box of dreamies
No even wrapped, poor Rayn is gonni ken Santa isnae real noo.

I stand corrected hens! The kind of Christmas has just put me right back intae ma ain lane and flashed us a bespoke preview of his mini tree in the high footfall area and there they are spining bright in all their glory!
I'm running, no walking straight tae that app that isnae ma joab tae see this new update 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a real life friend who happens to be a gay man who is completely obsessed with Christmas and has 4 or 5 trees, all the lights and he loves it. Difference is he has money, a beautiful house and it’s all tasteful classy stuff. I will go on a little stalk for a pic to compare
And difference is, he probably does a number of different things at Christmas. Marion protests how much he LOVES Christmas but actually does duck all so it’s difficult to understand what he loves so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And difference is, he probably does a number of different things at Christmas. Marion protests how much he LOVES Christmas but actually does duck all so it’s difficult to understand what he loves so much!
Come oan noo Margrit ma lovelie, he gets aw cosy, hus a hoat chocolate and stares at his tress from 6am until cosy time at 6pm. Ignoring the fact that it's currently 16 degrees and sunny outside and he could go oan wan oaf them autumnal walks he was havering aboot in July. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why but that gingerbread man house tissue holder has sent me 😂😂 who the duck would buy that!? What an endless lot of tat.

Genuinely looking forward to Hinch decorating her massive hoos for Christmas with all her expensive garden centre decor 🤪 Mario will be pure fuming that she’s went all “classic Christmas” colours for his shoebox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Full time job? 🤔 You work probably no more than 20 hours a week, if that, which is classed as part time. You've taken the week off to decorate your Christmas tree - how have you managed that seeing as you're so busy there?

Content creator? 🤔 Why aren't you making real money from your "content" or collaborating with more companies, then? Why didn't Tony Almond give you your own code, like Becky? Why haven't you looked into an affiliate program so that you can earn money from the links you post? You could earn a decent sum from the links you've posted on your stories, but once again, you've missed out because you're too bleeping lazy, or is it simply because it's not your job or your life, it's just an "app".... 🙄 *sniggers*

Get aw cosy with a hawt chocolate and think about how others are taking the opportunity, money and acknowledgement you could potentially have, Marlon, seeing as you now class yourself as a "content creator".....
He will only want to work 16 hrs a week g go if it not too interfere with his benefits. People are scared to put heating on , worrying about bills .this imbecile is flaunting his DWP wealth. Sick to my stomach .

Reactions: 32
I don’t know why but that gingerbread man house tissue holder has sent me 😂😂 who the duck would buy that!? What an endless lot of tat.
Well that's your crissmas present being sent back, as I 'Marion' would say I am fumming! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Canny wait till we go on a re painting the ceiling jurney when they command hooks take the paint aff 😂 I’ve never managed to remove them without taking making a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stop messaging yourself you freaky little man 🙄
Screenshot_20221113-153736_Instagram.jpg

And look where his 6ft tree is going. Money wasted for an extra 1ft. What a backward, wasteful bastard.
Screenshot_20221113-154638_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
100% Christmas light switch ons, Christmas markets, has a big bonfire party every year. Has young nieces he ADORES and goes all out for birthdays and Christmas for them. His house is breathtaking

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.