Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and mr gayu saw a house fully decorated earlier today and I pulled such a face. My only thoughts are, I couldn’t be doing with a dusty Christmas tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing worse than watching 50 shades, glancing at your phone and there's a 40 year old man with ferretty hair stood in a babygro.
jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Fucks sake, is that IT? Seriously? One tree that looks like home bargains threw up on it, a few straight out of the 1970s snowflakes hanging down, his stupid stocking, his tit table decorations, a ridiculous door bow, a cushion on the sofa and a middle aged man in a baby grow. Is that what we've all been waiting for, that that's taken him a whole week to do and he's worked his ass off for? Where's the rest of it? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been at ma fuhl time job tonight so just catching up. He’s deluded ma lovelies if he thinks his 5 mins a day at the polis station is classed as fuhl time! And content creator, absolutely howling ma lovelies. I’ve got nothing else to say about the decorations that hasn’t already been said. Tons a love 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He says he gives us so many ideas to implement into our own homes…….like what?? He put decorations on a Christmas tree, just like thousands of us do every year. The only ideas he’s given me are what NOT to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!! View attachment 1726006

I couldn’t let this monstrosity get lost at the end of the last thread. So here it is. I’m not sure if it should have remained hidden. The state of Kirk from Corrie. So aye

View attachment 1726011
Kirk fae corrie has ended me ma lovelies. Im just hame and a bit pished but duck me everything about his flat is honking

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At what point are his family gonna tell him he’s looking more and more like a pedalo each day?

And hi Marion babes, I see you’ve turned off being able to view your likes. Assume that’s because with each post they’re dramatically decreasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He can't sleep, so there's another reel 🙄 And Home Alone's just been put on for effect l bet. Sad bastard.
Screenshot_20221113-065933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That would be a good thread title.

Cheers @Babybail93 fur the bespoke new thread and sorting oot the tattler 🐍's.

Quick recap ...Marion moved from autumn tae wintum quicker than it takes him to change his shart sheets. Spunked his underwhelming crissmas reveal early and noo thinks he inspires us in-between his full time joab. Oanly thing he inspires is how no tae decorate!

View attachment 1726041
The saddest thing other than his tree looking like a 80s reject ! Is that he has been absolutely living for this moment since the beginning of the summer. The validation from Insta huns who are either taking the piss or giving him a pity like!

Watch this space for Marion’s come down ….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whut time dae we reckon the come down will begin today? When he realises he has nae new footage to share. Someone needs to give that wee pet a shake and tell him Christmas is nae a personality trait so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whut time dae we reckon the come down will begin today? When he realises he has nae new footage to share. Someone needs to give that wee pet a shake and tell him Christmas is nae a personality trait so aye.
I think it’s already started. Sitting in the living room alone at 6am on a Sunday watching your Christmas tree? Naaa, that’s weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm disappointed lovleis, that tree looks like we've gone back in time so I was expecting tay see the ceiling decs like they old days
FB_IMG_1668329390567.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He is yet again, so out of touch with the Christmas decor trends. He has no clue what’s oan trend this year. He has just made himself look like an old fashioned, creepy man decorating his flat with toys and tat.

Reactions: 29
He says he gives us so many ideas to implement into our own homes…….like what?? He put decorations on a Christmas tree, just like thousands of us do every year. The only ideas he’s given me are what NOT to do
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!! View attachment 1726006

I couldn’t let this monstrosity get lost at the end of the last thread. So here it is. I’m not sure if it should have remained hidden. The state of Kirk from Corrie. So aye
We’ll done @Madge2022 on the fabulous new thread title
View attachment 1726011
He gives us ideas 🤣 what he means is he recycles the ones he gets from that app

He can't sleep, so there's another reel 🙄 And Home Alone's just been put on for effect l bet. Sad bastard.
View attachment 1726763
His phone seems to be working fine now I see

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20221113-100747_Instagram~2.jpg

Peaceful?!?!?!

There isn't one surface in that den that's not covered in cheap, plastic Christmas tat. You can't see the Christmas tree anymore because it's completely covered in decorations. The flashing lights should come with a warning.

Mario is a sad wee lassie. He has to keep sharing these videos of his Christmas grotto because nobody ever visits them in real life. They've nobody to share it with. We never put up a tree before having children. We surprise them with a tree now about 2 weeks before Christmas and let them decorate it. All the baubles are at child height and usually only at the front. ❤ I don't feel the need to put it on social media because the tree is here for their enjoyment, not strangers'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.