Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people have to be trolls, right?!?

It's like something out of a mass produced factory on the other side of the world that had to be transported to his den. But global warming is not his problem or his fight. - no ma quote. 🥔❤👌🏼
If that tree went up in flames, it would be Scotland's Chernobyl wi aw the hazardous fumes and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow.

I’ve just caught up on insta with a wee cuppa and it’s given me the boak.

Content creator? Full time job? Wtf!

Tree and decor exactly as you’d expect. It’s like a skip of red and white tat was emptied into the room. Every surface INCLUDING THE CEILING crammed with crap.

The lights on epilepsy setting were the perfect finishing touch to this vision of commercial hell.

The spirit of Christmas is so far from here Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A558A174-DBF2-44C5-A9EB-ECFC8385D16E.png

Never mind rolling my eyes at the early Christmas decorations, I’m rolling my eyes right out of ma head at this bull tit he’s posting now. We all know you have no joy in your life Martin, no need to tell us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He says he gives us so many ideas to implement into our own homes…….like what?? He put decorations on a Christmas tree, just like thousands of us do every year. The only ideas he’s given me are what NOT to do
I'd rather implement a nail bomb in my home than any of his shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But he doesn’t feel any joy from any of it. He told us as much last year. He specifically said that all the decorating he did for Autumn and Christmas affected his mental health and put him under pressure that he didn’t want, so much so that he disappeared on one of his commas at Christmas itself. He’d done all of this extra tit, buying Christmas Eve boxes, Home Bargains monopoly, making hot chocolate stations, buying glasses and mugs specifically to use on Christmas Eve, and he still felt so empty and flat that he ripped the whole lot down on Boxing Day and declared he was never doing it again. His actual words. So what is he waffling about, creating joy? Does he think we’ve all forgotten last year? He’s such an odd little man. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Whut time dae we reckon the come down will begin today? When he realises he has nae new footage to share. Someone needs to give that wee pet a shake and tell him Christmas is nae a personality trait so aye.
We will have a few more days of “good morning , let’s get the day dooooon” posts but instead of it being of his bed it will be his dodgy tree or crappy decorations. So I’m Thurs we will get 1000 dots of doom as he will realise everyone is off out doing festive stuff like ice skating , Christmas markets etc. and he can’t do shite as he has spent all his money doing his cell up as a pedalo grotto

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1726998
Never mind rolling my eyes at the early Christmas decorations, I’m rolling my eyes right out of ma head at this bull tit he’s posting now. We all know you have no joy in your life Martin, no need to tell us 😂
He’s no even got the intelligence to string a sentence together never mind write something like that , as usual copied from someone else!!
He’s a disgusting wee ratbag!!!! It’s Remembrance Sunday and all he cares about is himself and his tat filled shitehole of a life! Scumbag!!!!!💎🥔🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He is such a prick for posting that. As if he didn’t spend the precious summer months wishing them away!!!!! Waiting for darkness, counting it down and now posting that? A kick in the teeth for those of us who actually genuinely struggle at this time of year due to the darkness and cling onto the longer days. Dread winter for months. He’s such a head, I honestly despise him. Vile little troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Do these idiots that keep telling him that he should be an interior designer realise how insulting that is to people who actually do that for a living?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hens I dinnae even huv the words!!!! Am on a pure martinmas comedoon already after that mediocre reveal. Needing tae take a wee comma cause that app isnae ma joab and so forth. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.