Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well wat a creepy tit show that was…this wee little bastard looks like he’s aboot to jump down from the tree and rip your bleeping throat oot! 😳

Well wat a creepy tit show that was…this wee little bastard looks like he’s aboot to jump down from the tree and rip your bleeping throat oot! 😳

ETA additional photo of the wee bastard when Marion is tucked up all cosy in his bed…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So, the much anticipated 😉 reveal is done and he's gawt until at least Christmas Eve before he starts to get rid and start cleaning... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion:
I 'Marion' still chasing Instagram fame, with his dog sh1t gingerbread candy cane lame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just keep laughing at the absolute state of it all!! Have so many questions!
Where is the leprechaun ladder from last year?
How are those stars attached to his ceiling?
Where will he dry his washings now?
Are there any lights on it?
Where are the Christmas Eve boxes for him and Deek?
Marion please address this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I never thought a would be saying this but the 2021 tree is much better. Whut happened to that netted stuff he made a massive fuss over? Sure he showed it this year for the loveleis and said where he got it from but ma wee Kerry’s cannae spy it oan the tree. I suppose of course it could be buried beneath 2 foot of gingerbread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Still makes me laugh that the bows inside cos he canny trust the junkies in the Russian communist flat no to take it and use it for their roll ups lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am bleeping dead hens. What in the duck is this
59E9597E-255E-4E86-956B-9BC72820805A.png

edited to add that I’ve just showed mr tinker bell cat and he’s said “he’s a fuckin weirdo him”

😂 I don’t like to be mean but it is horrendous. So much clutter. It doesn’t even seem Christmassy lol. I’m done.

pps I’m sorry for the swear words and bad grammar but I just can’t deal with how bad it is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s.. it’s… it’s hideous 😳 I am not even saying that because he irritates me to death, it’s honestly horrendous. Individually some things he’s used are nice, but I can’t believe he’s gone to that length, even hanging up the cardboard snowflakes, I don’t even do things like that and I’m a mother of two (sorry kids). It doesn’t even look like a Christmas tree, it looks like a great big mess. I just have no words honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don't understand when its hardly different to last year's?!. Plus, we've already seen his extra purchases when he bought them.
Once he's shown them later with the lights on that's it, the reveal should be over, but you just know the sad bastard is going to do daily stories like his freshly made bed 🙄

It's still a horrible tree, and if l never see another candy cane it won't be soon enough. His pink decorated one was by far classier.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saturday afternoon and Marios in M&S having cake and sandwiches like an auld fart. Does this boring bleep ever live a little?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.