Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the crocs? These look like the free slippers from a hotel.
And the tree looks like it’s about to collapse.
His sofa looks like it would give you an electric shock. Utter shite….
And the Ugg slippers !! I’m connived he buys this stuff on Klarna, brags about it & then sends it back !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well ma lovelies we’ve been treated good and proper…. To that bleeping bespoke monstrosity!!! It’s an assault on the senses so aye! Imagine wee dum dum thinking he’s tripping, stoned oot his box and then waking up realising it’s his reality. He should copy oor baby girl Rayn and jump heid first oot the windae to escape. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Im back witches from my wee holiday at Craig Tara (Maldives) and just in time I see! What a monstrosity that tree is. And if you all want to see my tree it’s up the loft where it will stay til December!!! 🤣
Maldives!!!!!!! Smell the wealth hen !!!!!!!!

His trotters don’t even fit in the slippers so what bloody size are they!!! Back in to ma aine laine I go …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are his wee sanny towel sliders xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im back witches from my wee holiday at Craig Tara (Maldives) and just in time I see! What a monstrosity that tree is. And if you all want to see my tree it’s up the loft where it will stay til December!!! 🤣
I'm just back from Dubai and Indonesia and sorting all ma pics ooot, certainly no ready for bleeping Christmas yet 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Marion get yersen a holiday and live a little instead of getting a wee erection over a gingerbread man 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Almost 5 hours after posting and not even 2% of his followers have liked his post.

I can’t get over how bleeping honking it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well ma lovelies we’ve been treated good and proper…. To that bleeping bespoke monstrosity!!! It’s an assault on the senses so aye! Imagine wee dum dum thinking he’s tripping, stoned oot his box and then waking up realising it’s his reality. He should copy oor baby girl Rayn and jump heid first oot the windae to escape. Nae debates!
Was gonna say Wee Deek will save some petty cash not having to buy the wacky backy from now till Boxing day.
Rayn will need one of those pheromone plug in things to keep her calm.
Yes the Crocs and the Uggs will never be seen again, refunds pending.
Next up, looking forward to the matching jammies reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soo say he’s put the 7ft tree up.. what’s he done with his other tree? On the post from last year he’s got candy cane cushion covers, they’re no where to be seen this year? Where is the wiry ‘believe’ tree topper? Didn’t he also buy the balloon thing from HB last year so he had one for this year? Where is it? So he’s kept the same theme as last year but has obviously thrown stuff away. How bleeping wasteful.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Soo say he’s put the 7ft tree up.. what’s he done with his other tree? On the post from last year he’s got candy cane cushion covers, they’re no where to be seen this year? Where is the wiry ‘believe’ tree topper? Didn’t he also buy the balloon thing from HB last year so he had one for this year? Where is it? So he’s kept the same theme as last year but has obviously thrown stuff away. How bleeping wasteful.
Bernadette has got it ma lovelie. IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus fucken Christ, lads - there's stuffed toys awn the Christmas tree! 👀 I'm speechless! 👀

I don't know what tae say aside from diabolical! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Compressed to the hilt so excuse the quality, it does still show his shite tree decorating skills.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.