Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this wan in a highlight ma loveli? Think I need to rewatch it on this dayn of dawn and so forth.
It’s under “Suprise” oan her highlights ma lovelei. Be prepared, she was about 8 stone slimmer in these stories. So aye

E7494CDD-5763-470A-8197-59C4C54EC05A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s always moaning he needs a night out.
Simples…just bleeping go out then. Some people
Back in yer ain lane hen he would just go out but thing is nae bleep wants to go out with him or he has no real life mates to do such a thing. All these things he wants to do, or go see never actually happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up with the imbecile and he's banging on again about needing a good night out soon and that it's happening, who with is anyone's guess given he has nae friends aside from awn "that app", so he's probably hinting for some of his lovelies to message him suggesting it. The only time I've seen comments and a photo about a night oot was when he went with the Debenhams older ladies, but I think it was a bingo trip, was it not? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That hoover review was a disappointment, it looked too clean for someone who guts their house daily. He's so lazy vaccum around bedside table, bet he forgot he was meant to show us too busy being caught up in all his Christmas candy lame cane tat having a nosey here reminded him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this is the Competition and Markets Authority's Facebook story today! Just leaving it here for Martin to watch at his leisure and realise that not properly marking *gifted as an advert may actually be seen as 'illegal' (just like the tax man wanting to know too...)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even when he goes oan a night out he's in bed fae 10pm. Remember his Birthday at the hotel with oor H? I'm sure he was tucked up in bed aw cosy before 10.

Hannah travelled all that way for two cocktails and an early night. Boring basterd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just seen the launch of “Christmas tables 2022” and the old wummin in me can only think of the dust that’s going to gather…he is going to be polishing truncheons by day and candy canes by night, poor wee soul will be knackered.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same old shite as last year but with extra clutter 🥱
Screenshot_20221109-201715_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221109-201722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Even when he goes oan a night out he's in bed fae 10pm. Remember his Birthday at the hotel with oor H? I'm sure he was tucked up in bed aw cosy before 10.

Hannah travelled all that way for two cocktails and an early night. Boring basterd!!
Like @JoeExotic mentioned, NDubz were in Glasgow last night and Martin previously mentioned wanting to go: https://tattle.life/threads/cleanin...t-looks-more-like-a-marion.29922/post-9809543
Now my brother and sister travelled to Glasgow for it yesterday (no ma thing, I'd have got cozy at 5.30 instead had I no been at ma joab that's actually my joab) and they said while it was packed, there were a lot of empty seats around too, so chances are there were tickets still available or they would have been easy enough to find on resell/Facebook, etc.
If he really wanted to go out, surely it is easy enough to most nights of the week nevermind the weekend, never seems like he has an early start (no obligation to be anywhere for an early start anyway - waking the neighbours up to 'gut' the place doesn't count). He'd rather sit at home planning what to buy next to share on IG...and I cannot imagine him having people desperately calling him to get him to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely off the topic of festivities, I had no sleep last night due to a poorly pup requiring attention so mind wandered on random topics and much tattle was caught up on. Taking the pup out to the garden for a wee, I settled him down and washed my hands using my pump dispenser hand wash.
My train of thought wandered along this track.

Mario purchased Jo Malone hand wash and was muchly displeased or indeed fumming when Derek used it with abandon to wash his hands, as it was for 'Guests Only'
If he was a tightwad it would be the 250ml size, and if it was on klarna it might be the 500ml size.
I googled the volume of the average 'squirt' from a soap pump dispenser - I had all night - and it varies from 1.5 ml to 2.0 ml

Bare with me here ... if in a year he had his niece to visit once, and every two years had the 6 'instafriends' round to taste some bucky and have a cupboard rummage, that averages 4 guests a year. Allowing for them to visit the bijou bog twice each then that is 8 washing of hands or 8 squirts per annum.

Assuming each guest dispenses a generous 2ml squirt from the bottle, that equates to 16ml used per year so he was expecting a 250ml bottle to last 15 years 7 months and a 500ml bottle to last 31 years 3 months. No much wonder he was fumming when Derek used half a bottle - that is at least a 7 year supply.
8 squirts per annum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.