Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just thought, it's even funnier because he hasn't even got his tree up yet 😂
He could add extra candy cane crap to the flat, but it still won't look as good as those houses 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just thought, it's even funnier because he hasn't even got his tree up yet 😂
He could add extra candy cane crap to the flat, but it still won't look as good as those houses 🤭
It’s definitely going to be up this weekend now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh she’s quiet the night Ma lovelies. 🫢 She will be spitting feathers!!

Imagine them aw arriving my helicopter and him on the number 8 McGills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm loving this, because it'll have wiped the stupid grin right off his miserable face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’ll even get a wee discount as Derek works there fae his community service
A didnae know M&S wis havin a wee Christmas elf this year but thanks tae you hen av got tae know. Wit a nice treat fae the weans o Paisley, a hope they huv foond a wee orange ootfit bespoke fer oor Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who would have thought home bargains would be oor mazdas biggest troll? He will be fuming ma loveleis, lucky enough he’s bought enough gingerbread themed tat to sink a battleship so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh the HB stories are fab. Horrible, tacky, cheap, mass-produced tat BUT you know how he'll be jealous of the women participating and just "need" to have even more tacky tit. While he likes to pretend we are jealous of his pathetic life consisting of merely craving 'likes' and cheap plywood/plastic, we KNOW the jealousy will be seething from him just now and he'll be repeating 'I'm fine' on a loop to Derek trying to convince himself he didn't want to go, hence the silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Too late Mario. The shines been taken off your reveal 🤣
Screenshot_20221103-202906_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma loveleis a have only just noticed this new thread youse are all snakes oan this app!! But I am clutching ma beak at how affronted Martin will be with the HB stories and candy cane lame decs. A feel for the crackheads below him tonight it will be pure stomping round the gaff trying to get his tree up whilst dereks bonged out his tree. Meanwhile I am still in autumn mode and been to a wee fireworks night and enjoyed a hot choclit. A don’t like sweet things but thought duck it treatit masel. Home aw cosy now and brewing a decaf coffee 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With his Granny shopping trolley full of his Christmas tat and gifted shark vacuum 😂
Showing them how to make bespoke Starbucks strawberry drink with ice cream sauce, Barrs lemonade and fresh raspberries fae the freezer. Topped off wi a pitta bread pizza made in the air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm hearing that there's a road closure in the Paisley area. Apparently it's covered in Candy canes, gingerbread men and a cat sleigh needs moving before they can reopen it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a gift todays been 😆😆 HB have shoved it right up ye Maz! Candy Cane Lane has finished me off, roll on the mora, the next installment is gonna be a belter 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.