Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After going through his cupboards, that idiot still thinks that fake lot are real friends. Give yourself a punch in the face, Mario to try and knock some sense into yourself 🙄 His problem is he hasn't a clue what a real friend is.

The middle aged man that craves validation from strangers
Screenshot_20221102-202615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After going through his cupboards, that idiot still thinks that fake lot are real friends. Give yourself a punch in the face, Mario to try and knock some sense into yourself 🙄 His problem is he hasn't a clue what a real friend is.

The middle aged man that craves validation from strangers
View attachment 1699411
He doesnae know what real life is never mind real pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ma fave bit o the birthday highlight n nae debates was oor Marion showin aff his wee broon ankles and the contrastin pale legs and bellowin his wee beak aff aboot being fae Ayrshire. Deeks wee ootfit was ma close second hens it wis a wee cracker. Am away tae pish masel again as ma wee Katonas huv spotted a ‘fashion’ highlight.
I treatit masel t that highlight a couple o weeks ago. Enjoy ma lovelei and dinnae you go spending aw yer petty cash trying t replicate his wardrobe, i ken ye winnae be able to resist as he’s a pyoor fashion icon so he is. So aye. 😘 ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just saw sumboady on another thread say they saw Marion in the Piazza yesterday, we nae being local t Paisley i didnae know where that was but I goat t know. So aye, I just thought ad let youse aw know. 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Aww ffs are we going to have to look at a pic of that bed every day now till Boxing Day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wee Deek wull be thrown oot the orange lodge when they see he sleeps in Celtic colours and nae debates. #monthehoops

Screenshot_20221102-210152.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He really took them hotel slippers home and wore them, bet he claimed they were bespoke made by hotel for Deed Deek a 'D' hand stitched in gold.
Who even are these people never been out with them since.

• Haha
He really took them hotel slippers home and wore them, bet he claimed they were bespoke made by hotel for Deed Deek a 'D' hand stitched in gold.
Who even are these people never been out with them since.
When he said the hotel filled the fridge for them. Most of the hotels I've stayed in have always had snacks and drinks in them...l wonder if he thought they were free?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks tae oor wee new gurul @jolene89 fae this bespoke title wae the most likes oan this page. So aye
Oh my god am absolutely clutching ma beak with excitement at ma first thread title. I’ve just been out wae ma pals for a meal (smell the a la carte wealth) tae celebrate this day of dawn so aye and so forth. Funniest threads on tattle, nae debates!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god am absolutely clutching ma beak with excitement at ma first thread title. I’ve just been out wae ma pals for a meal (smell the a la carte wealth) tae celebrate this day of dawn so aye and so forth. Funniest threads on tattle, nae debates!!
Well done ma lovelei, although yer big purple J is pyoor bespoke ah think ye need tae get yersel an I 'Marion' profile picture tae celebrate this great achievement. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
She means that much to him that he suddenly remembers it's her birthday at nearly 10.p.m at night. He's pathetic 😡
Hope he's riddled with guilt
Screenshot_20221102-215014_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She means that much to him that he suddenly remembers it's her birthday at nearly 10.p.m at night. He's pathetic 😡
Hope he's riddled with guilt
View attachment 1699687
Well he had more important things to do today, like putting on a Christmas duvet.

I wonder if any of her family follow him and what they make of it?

Reactions: 27
Well he had more important things to do today, like putting on a Christmas duvet.

I wonder if any of her family follow him and what they make of it?
I hate how he always has to post pictures with himself in them. Feckin narcissist.

• Sick
  • Angry
Am thinking our Martin should change his page to martin_nae_content_nae_debates cause his content is just absolutely dead my wee hens. I only stick around for you horrible lot mwah mwah xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Marion only post his Christmas bedding cos he shared on his story someone else putting up their Christmas tree , so had to get in on the likes and admiration, also as someone said above who remembers at 10 at night your best pals heavenly birthday 🙄 absolutely should shot with his own balls of shite .

Reactions: 23
I hope Martin treatits us to a bespoke chrissmas singing highlight. I've been going roon singin In the bleak Midwintum aw day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww ffs are we going to have to look at a pic of that bed every day now till Boxing Day
Yep. From this angle and also from the bottom corner. Interspersed with pics of the Christmas trees once they’re up.
And once he’s posted those he will re-post everyone who re-posts his posts. An endless cycle of morons posting and reposting nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.