Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should have bought this one, ma Kerry Katonas read it as you may say I'm a cleaner 👀

Screenshot_20221109-075134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My masterpiece... Didn't Frankenstein say that about his monster? 😬
It's gonna look like a Christmas elf puked up all the candy he over ate and nae debates.
Swerving back into my ain not candy cane lane this dayn of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to know if the master piece is 1 tress or 2 tress.
I wonder if he realised he couldn't fit 2 tress and will come up with an excuse that one broke or if he'll grin and bare it to save face and say he loves it and its exactly what HE wanted. Cause God forbid Derek gets a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Correct me if am wrang ma lovelies, but did Martin no say he would be getting tickets to see NDubz? Well they played the Hydro last night, and folk were literally giving away tickets on Facebook. He must have been too busy creaming his wee candy cane knickers over his ✨masterpiece✨.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We have only just set off our last Catherine wheel and that bleep has 8 Christmas grid posts!

And “masterpiece”, he really thinks he’s a top tier Christmas tree dresser, doesn’t he?

Glasgow have just confirmed they’re having Christmas fairs at George Square and St Enoch. I wonder if Marion and brain dead Deek will be going since they LOVE Christmas much…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We have only just set off our last Catherine wheel and that bleep has 8 Christmas grid posts!

And “masterpiece”, he really thinks he’s a top tier Christmas tree dresser, doesn’t he?

Glasgow have just confirmed they’re having Christmas fairs at George Square and St Enoch. I wonder if Marion and brain dead Deek will be going since they LOVE Christmas much…
Was just about to post this. Surely the self proclaimed “kind of Christmas” will be taking a wee jaunt upto Glasgow for it? Hahaha who am a kidding. It’s no cosy enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How old is that he needs a sign in the corner of his shithole kitchen saying mario and dereks chocolate corner……🤦‍♀️😳🤣…….fair enough if you’ve got kids but 2 grown ass mens…………

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the hell happened to her nose as well. I've never noticed until now 😳
By the looks of it ma lovelie it’s the same nose as Daniella Westbrook an we aw know how that came aboot 👃

Those hideous wire signs remind me of those buzz wire games you can get for the wains- I’ve never known anyone to have so much paraphernalia with their own name on, well anyone over the age of 7.. I bet deek has a wee packed lunch box for work with his name on.. just further evidence that they have the combined IQ of a loaf of bread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Was just about to post this. Surely the self proclaimed “kind of Christmas” will be taking a wee jaunt upto Glasgow for it? Hahaha who am a kidding. It’s no cosy enough.
I'm sure Paisley do markets too in the run up to Christmas. Not sure if there are any tat stalls though. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.