Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this and then giggled to myself over his backward candles:

And earlier, I was vacuuming around the cornices in one of the bedrooms (I'm a bad person, I don't gut the place every other day and the unused bedrooms tend to be ignored the most, but there is just the 2 of us and surprisingly don't make huge amounts of mess between us to feel the need to gut the place all the time), and it did make me wonder about Mario's "media wall" and the hideous panelling. If he cannot even keep on top of the skirting boards, how often does he do the panelling?

Reactions: 15
What the very duck are those ugly things?!. He really paid good money for those? 😳
Sorry Mario, but you really do need help now buying tacky crap like that. The only smile it brings is the fact that you've actually spent money on them 🤭

I've just looked at her page. You need to see it to believe it 😂

Screenshot_20221108-201135_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-201152_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies, I was having a wee comma as this app is nae ma joab and ave been busy the last few days so ave just caught up. Youse lot never fail t huv ma clutchin ma beak. Am gettin aw excited for his Candy Cane Lame reveal so I am. I cannae believe that he needs wee wire names for his stockings and he doesnae ken if he’ll fit his ‘gifted items’ on his tress, even his bloody tree must be cluttered o shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies, ah wunner if you'se could help me get tae know what has happened tae this face?

Has she been somehoo melted?
Hit by a bespoke frying pan?

Screenshot_20221108_205620.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-205145_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean, how long did he stay with his hand on the box recording stories?! 🤣
A6574EEE-932C-4186-B871-B6483ECBB862.jpeg

And then WTF?!
ADE0AAA0-D12F-453C-8B50-18934C18218D.jpeg

What the very duck are those ugly things?!. He really paid good money for those? 😳
Sorry Mario, but you really do need help now buying tacky crap like that. The only smile it brings is the fact that you've actually spent money on them 🤭

I've just looked at her page. You need to see it to believe it 😂

View attachment 1715051
View attachment 1715052
I can’t even see that is meant to say! Looks like the crafts my daughter would bring back from Brownies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone boot me in the baws but I like the wiry names ☹🙄🤦 what I don't like is two middle aged arseholes blowing money they clearly don't have on utter pish. A bleeping cat stocking, what the actual duck is wrong with him. Has wee Sadie no told him that Santa isnae real? He has pissed me clean off the night. Maz if you read this, your no well son, it's no normal for middle aged men to drool over stuff a teenage girl would laugh at.

Funs fun but to hell with this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The bit in the back looks like it says “dayn” hahahahahahahsh

752B0EF1-2239-4558-8F20-28C0CA2513C3.jpeg

What a lot of tat on this dayn of dawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he need everything to have his name on it?? Or be labelled? It's not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What are those wire things?? What he's going to do with Rayn things when she's not longer here.
I don't care about his xmas tat am still waiting to see this shark hoover review he was gifted or was that on credit and sent back?
Second cost of living payment this month what wonder more shite he will buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.