Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch had a post up showing her lounge wear, and this cheeky bastard posted this.
Needless to say she didn't reply, but she did to other posts, including that Greedy bint who posted below Mario 🤭

When will he learn that he's nothing to her 🙄
View attachment 1676329
He'd pick the sweetcorn oot her shite yet she won't drop intae Beirut towers when she's literally driving past. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't worry hen. Nobody will notice your cold sore with that bulbous nose. 🥰

View attachment 1676554
I don’t know if it’s just the combination of the hoosecoat and the recent brain surgery hair, but I actually think he looks really unwell here. Not in the cold sore sense, more in the “The voices are coming from inside your head” sense. 😕 He’s about 5 candy canes away from a full on breakdown I’d say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does he have a joab?

Thread suggestion: buying tit with Mario (not a dig at crocs tho I like crocs)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s his face always a different shade to his neck even with nae makeup on?? He looks like he’s done an acid peel on his skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he have a joab?

Thread suggestion: buying tit with Mario (not a dig at crocs tho I like crocs)
Ma lovelie, the wee fella spends his days, well about an hour and 45 mins maybe 3 times a week, polishing truncheons (not a euphemism) if you don't know, get to know. He likes them to spine bright. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the point in that hoosecoat? It looks about as thin as paper. For someone who likes to get aww cosy at 6pm every single night of the year, you’d think he’d invest in a decent, fluffy dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean is he really howling tho… imagine he is sitting there stoned face with his herpe’s lips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean is he really howling tho… imagine he is sitting there stoned face with his herpe’s lips
I hate over exaggerated tit like that, there's not much that's THAT funny! He's just trying, as usual, to get engagement, bleeping imbecile! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m affronted my lovlie!!

9EB821E0-8908-4799-B0CC-D97159394F82.jpeg

Also when I first read your comment my brain picked out the words “sit on face” and now I’m mentally scarred and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelie, the wee fella spends his days, well about an hour and 45 mins maybe 3 times a week, polishing truncheons (not a euphemism) if you don't know, get to know. He likes them to spine bright. 💎
Hahaha he is Never there! He is always knackered and looking forward to weekend .. his life is one big weekend 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wit was all that about? 🧐 Has he been awn the sauce? He thinks swearing makes him look big and clever, but it just shows how brash he is. He's bought Crocs, big deal! 🙄 They're great, millions of people have them and this idiot thinks he's revolutionary! His content is drier than his lips so has to jump on old bandwagons - give it up, jerk! 😑
thread suggestion
Content is drier than his lips, crocs and tat and wishful Christmas trips.

One of hunners vs #noinfluencer (no X cause its ma collab, ma rules)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221025-125832_Instagram.jpg

So true ❤

We are so jealous of him chasing his dreams. I've always aspired to living in a one bedroom flat with a cat who hates me. Owning a pair of fur lined crocs and being aw cosy in ma bed by 6pm. He's living my dream life.

Crying laughing at this utter nonsense. The only dream he has is to buy cheap candy cane tat from B&M then get old Hinchy to notice him.
Would love to know what he thinks he is achieving!?
His dream is to be rich and have a nice hoose with a front and back door and nice door handles. If he could make it as an influencer, he'd be taking all the money and freebies he could. He turns down nothing because he's a horrible, foul mouthed man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Crying laughing at this utter nonsense. The only dream he has is to buy cheap candy cane tat from B&M then get old Hinchy to notice him.
Would love to know what he thinks he is achieving!?
He's already said in a Q&A that he has no dreams or aspirations so that post has no relevancy to him. It's just words that he liked the sound of.

Is anyone else getting the boak thinking about his sweaty trotters stuffed into those fur lined crocs? They will be honking! 🧀🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.