Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae @Madge2022 fae this weeks thread suggestion wae the most votes oan this dayn o dawn.

Funnily enough, now he’s spunking the petty cash there is nae sign of his devastating cold.

Not really much to catch up on. He’s as ridiculous as ever, in fact, he seems to have cranked the crazy up a notch.

Spending over £1,000 on shite since August.

She’s on annual leave the noo (yes, I know, AGAIN!)

Seems to be trying to turn the bedsit intae some kind of pedalo den the noo, wae loads of creepy signs and stuff that you’d only have if you had weans. So aye

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks tae aw ma fans fur voting. And fur those who didn't may you be stuck in a Martin wintum fur eternity and nae debates.

Shall we do a sweepstake on when candy cane lame makes an appearance? 🍭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
W E D N E S D A Y

Many thanks for this bespoke new thread on the countdown to candy cane 2023….

Tons o love youse aww and here’s to more beak clutching moments xxx

P.S Did the fishy leaves get an airing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks tae aw ma fans fur voting. And fur those who didn't may you be stuck in a Martin wintum fur eternity and nae debates.

Shall we do a sweepstake on when candy cane lame makes an appearance? 🍭
Ma lovelie I was chanting you oan from the rooftops again, but I’m putting forward “autumn, so aye” for the next title.
I’m pissed off it’s no been used yet,so on and so forth.
I’m away to make a wee hot chocolate to cheer myself up. Tonsa love💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelie I was chanting you oan from the rooftops again, but I’m putting forward “autumn, so aye” for the next title.
I’m pissed off it’s no been used yet,so on and so forth.
I’m away to make a wee hot chocolate to cheer myself up. Tonsa love💎
Wee bespoke thread title suggestion for you @thatsnotstrictlytrue:

Martin kin stick wintum up his bottom, the rest of us are still in Autumn.

Noo if that or yours disnae win, they're aw 🐍's oan this app. Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fab title and speech @Madge2022 😂👏

I need!...Ah shut up you whiney, self entitled man child, and grow the feck up!.
Seriously, he needs throat punched 👊
Mario, this sort of thing isn't normal, how can you not see?!.
Screenshot_20220928-172103_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We’re gawn relatively quick through these threads Ma lovelies. Weel done tae oor wee hen @Madge2022 for this wan! Get yersel a new pair Ah broon jammies and snacks tae celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s wan sad fucker. Pure nursing a wee chubby over cheap, shitey xmas decs. Get a grip and get a life Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We’re gawn relatively quick through these threads Ma lovelies. Weel done tae oor wee hen @Madge2022 for this wan! Get yersel a new pair Ah broon jammies and snacks tae celebrate.
Surely ah wull need a week aff wurk Blanche tae buy them. 🤣

Fab title and speech @Madge2022 😂👏

I need!...Ah shut up you whiney, self entitled man child, and grow the feck up!.
Seriously, he needs throat punched 👊
Mario, this sort of thing isn't normal, how can you not see?!.
View attachment 1611488
We aw need tae go tae home bargains and buy these, make sure Martin canni get his hauns oan them, we wull be the king's oaf candy cane!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's posting like he's in a strait jacket, crayoning nonsense on the walls while a large male nurse tries to sedate him. The signs were there, starting with cutting his own hair* He's really not ok, even if he really liked this crap, it's identical to what he already has, and he's got nowhere to store or display it. He's gone from playing shops to playing warehouses.

*only the millionteenth time I've I moaned about his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Considering he said he had a breakdown last year, wit the duck is going on with his increasing erratic, manic behaviour and extreme spending this year, so far? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Considering he said he had a breakdown last year, wit the duck is going on with his increasing erratic, manic behaviour and extreme spending this year, so far? 👀
I can’t wait until the big Boxing Day come down whilst I am counting down the days to my week in the canary sun in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t wait until the big Boxing Day come down whilst I am counting down the days to my week in the canary sun in January.
No doubt it'll be a "hold to read" job, either exclaiming he's absaloooootely fine having been quite since Christmas week and thanking his lovelies for the tonsa messages, or he'll be telling us of his breakdown due to feeling the pressure to please his sheep "on this app". 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#needed he's a bleedin melt. Only thing he needs is a dig in the snout to cop on and ill join the sheep and say #mariomademedoit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.