Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming at the concept of two “tress” in that postage size front room 😭 he doesn’t even have enough space for a decent cat tree for Rayn and he’s thinking of putting TWO Christmas trees up in there??? What a loon. He’s a parody. Has to be. Cannot be real.

It was bad enough last year when he had the techno rave tree in the bedroom, 3mm away from his hooter as he slept. And then moaned for weeks that he was having bad sleep! 😭😂😆😆
THIS! All of this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His Xmas labels are signed off for his Xmas wax melts for Christmas

And

Recored

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Derek and him have been together for 9 years? Has he added more years onto that again?

Content to recored… I hope it’s like the ones for the plug ins

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Marion if you count up all the tit you have needlessly purchased over the last 4 years , you would have enough for a wedding and a deposit for a property with its own back door !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love the bit at the bottom saying it's just a piece of paper. You have to say that Maz, because your chances of getting married is like me being a virgin again 😂
Screenshot_20220923-203715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Go on @hopethishelpsallthebest kin we huv a wee Narnia jurney, Martin can be the ice queen and wee Deek kin be Mr Tumnus. 😘
I don't know whether it's because I've had wine, but I couldn't stop laughing making these. Particularly the last one.
IMG_20220923_204545.jpg

Snapchat-54373012.jpg

IMG_20220923_205108.jpg

Am no trying to come oot a ma ain lane, we all know @hopethishelpsallthebest is the expert on these, nae debates.

I just wunner if maybes wan of the tress could double up as a wee bespoke outfit and so forth
🤣🤣 Dead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Av goat far to much to unpack from the last update. So candy cane lane is turning into Candy Cane Estate? Many is he wantin this time next year? Lucky he stays in Glesga or he’d be walking through the livingroom shouting hey bear for protection.

sittin there like Alan F**king Sugar signing aff labels and prerecording “content”. CONTENT?? away boil yer heed ya daft auld Fanny

So if they were together 9 years, that would be 2013 but Derek posted he was missing this boyfriend in 2014…

There’s also no trace of Marion until 2018.
Canny go a compulsive liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.