Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A392988E-261A-4527-B322-E44312112D28.jpeg

Paha keeps the box for his Timberlands but not his bespoke (aka fake) Balenciagas - the tit. If they were real he’d probably have the boxes stacked high in the high footfall area for everyone to see.

Oh and ‘life’s too short’ coming from him, the person who ‘guts’ their bedsit hovel daily and does duck all else - give me strength 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1601554
Paha keeps the box for his Timberlands but not his bespoke (aka fake) Balenciagas - the tit. If they were real he’d probably have the boxes stacked high in the high footfall area for everyone to see.

Oh and ‘life’s too short’ coming from him, the person who ‘guts’ their bedsit hovel daily and does duck all else - give me strength 😵💫
Came to say this about no balenciaga boxes!
And also, is it just me or his section for "Smart coats" resembles most folks auld coats for walking the dugs when it's wintum 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not you lovelie. It's six letters and two numbers.

I think I will leave it now, hadn't realised it was going to affect people's health, so sorry 😔
Thank god for that!
No need to apologise, I just didn’t want anyone thinking I was him! I started out on the Hinch thread on here first but this thread is 100% the funniest one on tattle so thank you for confirming it wasn’t me else I’d have to slink back to the Hinch thread ( I still do occasionally ) with my tail between my legs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Maz, did my post about your wardrobe and bed clutter trigger you to giving it a clean out?!😂

I'd be embarrassed to show the state of those bowed shelves, especially when he hasn't had those wardrobes 5 minutes.

Give it a week and it'll be back to square one with new clutter just like his kitchen cupboards 🙄
Screenshot_20220924-115036_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering that wardrobe was absolutely filled to the brim with tit he soon ‘cleared it out’ quick. Took him literally all of 40 mins, he really is a hoarder.

Reactions: 15
Yeah lovelie, he was one ugly bridesmaid.
View attachment 1601341View attachment 1601344
Marion ...where do I start.
It's a wedding, not a funeral so ditch the black tie.
If you ARE going for a satin lapel evening jacket black tie look then it should be a bow tie anyway.
Also ... blue ? was that the jacket you wore to your audition for Pontins.
Tiebar - never wear a tie bar wider than your tie, even quick google would have told you that one.
And lastly why do look as though you are wearing a padded velvet headband

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe I missed his wedding story! Ropey wifi abroad! So he’s basically admitted they aren’t getting married? Despite no long ago saying he had a wedding to plan? Makes himself look a bleep all the time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Maz, did my post about your wardrobe and bed clutter trigger you to giving it a clean out?!😂

I'd be embarrassed to show the state of those bowed shelves, especially when he hasn't had those wardrobes 5 minutes.

Give it a week and it'll be back to square one with new clutter just like his kitchen cupboards 🙄
View attachment 1601645
I mean he doesn’t go anywhere ! Does he really need all those clothes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or pay £20 and change the name by depoll
He could have had a wee cosy wedding service doon at Paisley registry office followed by a slap up fish supper at Castelvecchi for less that he’s spent on autumn and wintum shite this year. 🤣 Naebody needs to spend £60.000 on a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw the wardrobes and “life’s too short” comment and nearly broke my neck coming here.

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s the thing about being an adult Marion. If you want something enough - the hoose, a waddin, holidays etc - then you make it happen. You cut doon oan non essentials, you save and you make sacrifices. If you and Deek huv been engaged 4 year, and that’s no another lie, youse could easily huv saved £10-£12000 if it meant that much tae you. Instead you’ll end up wae Sherwood forest adored wae plastic candy canes in your living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Life’s too short to categorise your wardrobe, he says as he tells us what categories he’s put his clothes in to 🤯 I’m buckled at the buckled, bespoke made to order wardrobe.

Marion, where did the bastard to build trainer storage display unit go?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Befare and affty. Shall we guess what he threw oot..

The top of the wardrobe is sagging.

308625488_581663967079491_6371753094728876438_n.jpg
308716890_613597520195632_626976631872068565_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.