Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I really hope none of you hens think I’m Martin 😮 my name is 5 letters followed by two numbers. I genuinely love this thread because you all make me laugh so much. Maybe I should take a break from it. I suffer (genuine anxiety) and can’t cope with people thinking I’m him. Absolutely bleeping not I can assure you!!
I think the poster that is being referred to is a big Marion fan who has zero posts, hen. Xx

The sun is not yet spining bright on this new dawn of the day but I'm ready to mop kick my way into this weekend that is apon us. Can't wait to see what Marion's got in store for us during the week ahead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, I really hope none of you hens think I’m Martin 😮 my name is 5 letters followed by two numbers. I genuinely love this thread because you all make me laugh so much. Maybe I should take a break from it. I suffer (genuine anxiety) and can’t cope with people thinking I’m him. Absolutely bleeping not I can assure you!!
Don't worry ma lovelie, we're all snakes and trolls on this thread, but it's all just for fun. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a fun thread, we can't blame Marion for wanting to hang out here
Thread Title….pleeeeeeassseeeeeee vote for It.

*(This isnae ma joab ma joab is ma joab but this would mean more to me than any promotion ma joab could ever bestow upon me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m still trying to get my wee head round him wanting two trees in the postage stamp. I tried to raise the subject last night with the husband I only got to say “So, Mario….” and he snapped “I don’t want to know, guys a dick”
So aye I’m having to wrestle with these thoughts on my own lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You’re definitely nae the suspect ma lovelie. 😘 Keep spining bright. 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Putting him in the Barbie pink dress might have made him look livelier but he'd still have stood there with a face like thunder. Wonder what he was like at the hen party?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Putting him in the Barbie pink dress might have made him look livelier but he'd still have stood there with a face like thunder. Wonder what he was like at the hen party?
Wonder why no pink at all? Not even his tie, he looks so out of place.
See the wardrobes are buckling under the weight of whatever is in the boxes on top🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had to leave the lassies early ma lovelie, to go to home bargains and back oan the 6pm mcgills bus, so aye.
IMG_20220924_101411.jpg

Yaaay the wee woodlouse coat!
Screenshot_20220924_102659.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The weight on the top of that unit 🙈 it’s overloaded beyond belief! He is such a hoarder. 😬 Everything in that bedsit is teetering on the brink of collapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens it’s ma birthday the day and mr tea hasnae given me any petty cash! No even a hot chocolate stayshun 😭 but we move and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hens it’s ma birthday the day and mr tea hasnae given me any petty cash! No even a hot chocolate stayshun 😭 but we move and so forth
Leave the bastard. (Don't!)
Happy Birthday!!!

Treat yourself taw a wee pop down the charity shops in Paisley, you might pick up last year's coffee station?

• Haha
  • Heart
Leave the bastard. (Don't!)
Happy Birthday!!!

Treat yourself taw a wee pop down the charity shops in Paisley, you might pick up last year's coffee station?
Good idea hen, might treatit myself to the bungle coat if Martin donates it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That aboot to buckle wardrobe is giving me the fear, how Marion and TweedleDeek havenae fell through the floor with all the shite in the flat a do not know but I’d like to get tae know
The fake Tanned ? Beige ? Orange ? Balenciaga’s have killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My last day in Antigua hens. Normal service will be resumed the morrow. Just in time fae that bleeping wardrobe! The actual top of it is bowing from all the shite piled high!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That aboot to buckle wardrobe is giving me the fear, how Marion and TweedleDeek havenae fell through the floor with all the shite in the flat a do not know but I’d like to get tae know
Look closely at the top the bend in the top of the wardrobe 🥴
Buys whole new wardrobe, stuffs it with clothes don't need, clear out he's making storage space for the 2nd tress? 🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look closely at the top the bend in the top of the wardrobe 🥴
Buys whole new wardrobe, stuffs it with clothes don't need, clear out he's making storage space for the 2nd tress? 🎄🎄
Wish he would do some dots of doom on storage solutions for living in a totey bedsit, a need some tips on how to cram all my shite tat away from my high footfall areas

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.