Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His highlights are the gift that keeps on giving. I watched a few last night and any that had Rayn in them she's trying to attack him 🤣. If you scroll ALL the way back to 'basin"changer"' it's comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His highlights are the gift that keeps on giving. I watched a few last night and any that had Rayn in them she's trying to attack him 🤣. If you scroll ALL the way back to 'basin"changer"' it's comedy gold.
Tears stream down my face watching them! The singing one is my fav! Dereks face in them!! “Take me back”

To be fair, it makes much more sense that AvaMay make the business decisions about AvaMay. I did think that had come across wrong at the time and attributed it to Melvins utter mutilation of the English language and so forth. Melv had something of his own lined up with Semi-Chem that was linked to his AvaMay collab. He said himself that he pulled the plug on whatever it was because he "tit himself".

I like to imagine that Melv would have been making the rounds of some Semi Chem stores and having little sessions with the muffia who would've turned out to hear the saviour himself speak. Some low-brow equivalent of an author giving a wee talk about their latest book at Waterstones.

OMG - can you even imagine what that would've looked like? Melv discussing at length how he developed signing his own name into the "Mario" signature printed on all his collection. A live show on flair washing culminating in a demo of his special "patting in" technique for his skincare routine. The evening would end with everyone lining up to receive a sip of biscuit tea and the placing in the mouth of a salt n vinegar criss before sending folks on their way.
I know something fishy going on he isn’t on spouting his support for his bestie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Tears stream down my face watching them! The singing one is my fav! Dereks face in them!! “Take me back”

I know something fishy going on he isn’t on spouting his support for his bestie!
This one will always be my favourite. Always makes me laugh. He looks to Derek for acknowledgement, but Derek looks pissed off and claps back instead. Who can blame him with that out of tune foghorn belting in your ear. Of course Mario didn’t like and let his true Jeremy Kyle personality show

50BFB6D7-96FC-4AFF-85C6-D60024BA4EDB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one will always be my favourite. Always makes me laugh. He looks to Derek for acknowledgement, but Derek looks pissed off and claps back instead. Who can blame him with that out of tune foghorn belting in your ear. Of course Mario didn’t like and let his true Jeremy Kyle personality show

View attachment 95475
Wee Deke is off his tits here. I’d be off my tits too if I had to sleep with Marion.

Reactions: 1
I reckon Melvin's been too busy to story cos he's been patch testing various disinfectants on all his plushies now that he's finally cottoned on that the virus is a thing 😷😷😷

The singing highlight.... oh my days!!! When he goes a Capella with those eyebrows 😂😂😂😂. bleeping comedy gold... Can’t stop laughing. Think I peed a little.

• Haha
Melvin, wherefore art thou Melvin? What pink light over yonder can we debate?

I've discovered that my last nerve isn't solely for Marion's benefit though, Multi-Dad is pinching it in an incredibly annoying fashion now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 95475
😱😱😱 How does Melvin fold his towels... He has no chin! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another Paisley based account that I follow said there are now two confirmed CV cases in Paisley. Maybe Melv is in a bunker somewhere without wifi 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
OMG what account??? I live in Elderslie x
Have sent you a DM hun 😉

Hmm I wonder if Hannah and James from Ava May have fallen out with Melv. James just did a story, he played Higher Love on his story and didn’t tag Melv 😱 I mean it’s Melv song! Def something going on.
F63DBA74-ED2F-44EA-AB1B-11217DD0054C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dont worry, hes bought 50 quid worth of shite food to see him and del boy through the old corona virus. Why is he trying to make out that this isn't usual business as usual for him. His loo will be festooned with skiddos post haste!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s 100% pissed off ..and It’s all to do with AM and I love it ...there are accounts on ig that get some amazing gifts like weekends away or really tasteful stuff for there home ...and then there’s Martha who gets a hideous cheap purple sofa with no back and a pink lamp and a let’s not forget the hideous pink Xmas wreath ..these gifts speak volumes of what people actually think of him and his account ..cheap tasteless and will always a wee guy that’s lives in a tiny one bed flat that’s bursting with tat and probably smells of cat pee and dead rats 🐀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.