Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madagascar changing the geigh world one dot at a time bless him. And now he's changing the plush cleaning world. I'm going to message him about the help and support he's given me during the difficult time of plush cleaning and the impact its had on my family unit. He's going places this boy xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 special wee golden nuggets today.

1. The bottom headboard (footboard then)
2. You get the just (but not the gist)

That'll do Melvin, that'll do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOOK AT ALL THE SHITE IN THIS PICTURE πŸ™ˆ How does he live his life like this.

β€œEvery single day, now and again I’ll go over it with my sponge”

That was pretty good too.
I was looking for this commentπŸ˜‚
Really damp wet sponge, rung outπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what i don’t understand is why he always talks about danielle at discounted beds? i went in way before mario had even mentioned them and danielle was at the desk. i was asking her questions and a man walked in and she said oh this is the man who owns the business he built it up from nothing etc etc but he always seems to think that it’s danielles company :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I love how he β€˜deep cleans’ by giving things a rub πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
euphemism of the day...

Why does he not do the whole rug or move things?
Cos he's not a cleaner. He is some sort of shelf stacker at Debenhams, displays stuff, it's why his flat has that cold dead wilko catalogue look. Like all of them, no imagination, no originality. Funny though, so there's that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Mario who wasn't worried the other day and only needed some crisps is now pissed off he can't get a paracetamol for his headaches and is having to walk to his 5th shop to get "essentials". Not so funny now is it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The shark could easily be stored behind that big heinous plush mirror (eyesore) since it's propped up against the wall at an angle! But he clearly thinks the Shark is a status symbol!

Poor Mario who wasn't worried the other day and only needed some crisps is now pissed off he can't get a paracetamol for his headaches and is having to walk to his 5th shop to get "essentials". Not so funny now is it
It’s only an issue when it affects saint mario. Better check my paracetamol supplies as his moaning will be giving me a banging headache!!

Reactions: 6
I CANNOT cope! Him shaking his strangler finger at his sheets then reversing out the room whilst filming. Just stop, you tool.

Also, he gets headaches so needs paracetamol! Stop spraying chemical tit on your bed and onto every surface and open a window! You might find you don’t get as many headaches. Everyone is having to adjust what they buy, but no, Melv is suffering worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I counted 30+ pieces of utter tat in that one pic ... oh and if i ever hear anyone ever use the word PLUSH again ...I will rip every hair out my head and I will end up with a Martha hair-don’t ...and trust me no One wants that πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New threat title.
Plush.

I counted 30+ pieces of utter tat in that one pic ... oh and if i ever hear anyone ever use the word PLUSH again ...I will rip every hair out my head and I will end up with a Martha hair-don’t ...and trust me no One wants that πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€
[/QUOTE
That stupid folding table. That round grey footstool thing. That unused chair. Just get a bleeping coffee table !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've heard the word plush that many times now it no longer feels like a real word. Stoppit Mazda. Just stop it.

And every single day now and again you go over your sofa with a sphoooongeee and give it a wipe down? Every day then Melvin? Or just now and again? Make your mind up while you invent a narrative of lies just to advertise products.
Ivvery day, now and again, wahnst a munth wi’ a wet, nearly dry, damp, really wrung oot sphonge. Thanks for making that clear 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ah do this ivvery day, now and again, wahnst a month, a guid deep clean ** wipes headboard lightly with damp cloth** πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

*crisss

I typed it like that but it doesn't flow properly.... Anyway. No debates on ma page xoxox
I think you may be correct πŸ€” Maybe β€œonced”? Although there’s definitely a bit of a β€œwaaaaah” pronunciation at the beginning πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Maybe β€œwahnced”? I’ve spent too long thinking about this when the obvious answer is bleeping ONCE. ONCE a month, Mario. I think he’s trolling us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.