Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If I can afford the Tropic products I do try to buy them as I notice a difference in my skin when using them. Any cheaper but good products for combination, red, spot prone skin welcome!
Hi. I like the super greens serum by tropic. Feels so nice, but it does smell a bit fresh😯

But Supedrug’s Simply Pure Hydrating Serum it reeally, really good. Lots of people rate it highly and is on offer atm and is cheap. Another good one is Nivea face cream 24hr moisture day cream

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face...rug-Simply-Pure-Hydrating-Serum-50ml/p/342700

Reactions: 1

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Hi. I like the super greens serum by tropic. Feels so nice, but it does smell a bit fresh😯

But Supedrug’s Simply Pure Hydrating Serum it reeally, really good. Lots of people rate it highly and is on offer atm and is cheap. Another good one is Nivea face cream 24hr moisture day cream

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face...rug-Simply-Pure-Hydrating-Serum-50ml/p/342700
Thank you! Are there any alternative cleansers, toners you would recommend? Will check out the Superdrug serum.

I like the Supergreens serum but it does smell! If I’m using it I just use it at night.

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
You lot are so cruel. Poor Marion Poppins might go blind! And the bad news is, nope can’t think of any bad news!!
Not blind, doesn't even look red, love how he's trying to make it look like he can't open it.

Attachments

TheFabFader

VIP Member
This one will always be my favourite. Always makes me laugh. He looks to Derek for acknowledgement, but Derek looks pissed off and claps back instead. Who can blame him with that out of tune foghorn belting in your ear. Of course Mario didn’t like and let his true Jeremy Kyle personality show

View attachment 95475
Wee Deke is off his tits here. I’d be off my tits too if I had to sleep with Marion.

Cunnyfunt1

Of course!

the most effective for eczema is a low % salicylic acid based product. Although it is predominantly for oily/blemish, it’s also effective for sensitive skins (acne/oily skins can be really sensitive believe it or not).
It will help to reduce the build up of layers of skin which overproduce when you have eczema.

I’ve put a pic of a product below. It’s not expensive but has enough product in to see if you’re skin can tolerate it. Try once a week as a thin mask and follow the timing instructions.
If you can tolerate after a couple of weeks then you could add a salicylic acid toner in as a daily part of your skincare.

if your skin is very dry, then anything with hyaularonic acid (like a serum) will help hugely as it’s the only chemical molecule which can hold up to 1000x it’s weight in water without collapsing.

I hope this helps and sorry for the hijack.
Thanks very much!