Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he is doing on TicTok is copying other peoples clips ....get your own material Martha !!!!!

Reactions: 3
He's such an annoying wee scrote. I honestly don't know why I bother my arse to watch him. I may have to block him while we're on the lockdown for my own sanity. Please note I've been working from home since last Monday. My patience is thinner than Melvins hair line 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was feeling a little down since it has been raining non stop here and being stuck at home. I went and had a look at his insta and knew he would cheer me up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
An open window and a crushed velour box from B&M and you too can create your own wee Parisienne balcony, Paisley style.

And we all know Melv is more likely to be sat there reading a Take a Break mag than a biography. Reading a book. Pffffffffffft.

Aaaaand I think I've finally worked out the secret styling tip. You know the trick where you rub a balloon vigorously and hold it over someone's head and the static electricity pulls the hair upright.....................................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
An open window and a crushed velour box from B&M and you too can create your own wee Parisienne balcony, Paisley style.

And we all know Melv is more likely to be sat there reading a Take a Break mag than a biography. Reading a book. Pffffffffffft.
By 'biography' he means Hinchy's activity book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are his glasses way too big for his face?! They must be for his ‘reading’ :rolleyes:

• Haha
As all barbers/hairdressers are now closed if we see maroon with a wee hair cut soon we will know he does it himself. Or maybe Derek does it to rip the piss ..:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how much his other bills cost but a 1 bed council flat won’t cost much per month at all. Maybe between £200-300? I’m not from Glasgow, I’m from a different area of Scotland so it could be different there but it still won’t be over the odds...
It’s paisley so defos cheaper than Glasgow

Reactions: 2
Just noticed this. Has he stolen one of Derek’s creme eggs for his ‘lunch’?! 😠
241F6096-BEA1-4F57-A563-23A3C44D8F5F.jpeg

Also, can anyone decipher this?!
Does he mean ‘of your’ and ‘home’
9999CD36-B7B2-485F-960B-47D0A452CB40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Tom Ford and THAT skirting board should never be seen in the same photo!
Don’t worry the book is another fake item in his plush wee flat ...along side his LV scarf ..Gucci trainers ...and the other 3 cereal boxes covered in plush plastic pretending to be Designer books ...the hideous wallpaper in kitchen pretending to be real bricks everything he owns is cheap tacky ..and as fake as he is !!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Something really pissed me off earlier. I was watching him spraying his kitchen with gay abandon, dettol spray everywhere and then the dettol spray in a tin.
Go and bleeping give them to someone in your community that could actually use them to prevent themselves getting corona virus!
Dont waste it on bleeping door handles and your kitchen worktops.

I am so pissed off at these bloody influencers wasting products that others could be using when out and about because of work or elderly needing them for carers coming in.

Stop being so bleeping selfish Mario, catch yourself on

• Heart
Got maself all drunk on rum cos I've been withdrawn from my midwifery placement with no idea of how the future will go for me with my degree and where I stand. I had to basically spend the day sitting back and watch the tug of war with my uni and my trust and RCM before we got any answer from the Nmc late on.

And I'm not happy with how maonzoa is acting like he's the bleeping lord cos he's issued one pic released from Debenhams to isolate. Mate don't lap it up cos you will get paid for being off. Spray everything you want and pretend you support midwives etc but do you truly know what goes on behind the scenes? No you don't. Enjoy your job, you will get paid for and lap it up.

Bet hunners of midwives have not messaged you about this. Its always things that fit your adgenda that you support isn't it. You say your dream job is a midwife. Is it duck mmmmm. Come join us and live a real life 😂😂😂

Anyway. Back to your bathroom cabinet in the living room... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.