Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauramars

Chatty Member
I love chocolate too but my partner knows me better than to buy all that. One box or the egg would do. I hope there is money in the card or he is going to surprise him later!

Reactions: 1

Bec3007

VIP Member
I don’t know how much his other bills cost but a 1 bed council flat won’t cost much per month at all. Maybe between £200-300? I’m not from Glasgow, I’m from a different area of Scotland so it could be different there but it still won’t be over the odds...

Reactions: 1

Stormi

Poor raaaayn will probably hate another cat coming in !!! Or might love it to get away from him

Blurp

VIP Member
The only time I came upon the name was Raine Spencer, Diana Princess of Wales' stepmother and Barbara Cartland's daughter - enough said there. Wonder if he's even heard about the High Society name link? Probably not or the little social climbing scrote would be playing it up all the time.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Oh Laura, you missed one of the funniest things in Melvin history, apart from when he spilled black pepper over the conveyor belt in Tescos.
Melvin is the top flat of his block and he could hear noises in the loft above them, which were probably rats. Melvin laid in his sordid little grief hole, cowering under his grey duvet terrified of rats, so got on to the coonsil the next day to demand they come round to get rid of the rats. the coonsil told him 3 working day and Queen Melv was fummin, so despatched our hero Dezza to the offices to demand they come round now. This was on a Thursday. Dezza arrives back to tell him they will be coming Tuesday, which seemed to pacify Melvin, even though it was 3 working days later :unsure:

Who wants to take over with the saga of the loft and the missing bloke next door and Melvin's tattered letterbox as I have to go cook dinner noo.
I must have missed the pepper incident 😭