Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Badgering AvaMay to make this scent for ages’
View attachment 97993

Sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she’s probably seen smaller companies making flash wax melts and selling out🤦‍♀️👀

Mario harping on about smaller companies?Uh, AvaMay hasHinch behind her and Semichem so she’s hardly a small business..... oh. Silly me. How could I forget she also has our lord saviour of small businesses behind her too so.... hardly a small business really. And I don’t know about anyone else, but anything Mario plugs I just see as cheap and tacky. So sorry AvaMayAromas it’s a no from me👋
Hinch is sponsored by P&G so she talks all the time about Flash bathroom, so Melvin in turn pretends it’s his favourite too, to impress Hinch even although Hinch is literally paid to like it and Melv has to buy his own. It’s all a bit sad really.

I cannot cope with that Tom Ford book? box? coaster? tray? ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Durty saint marion is wearing THAT yellow t tit again therefore I have gouged my eyes out ...he surely hasnt had enough time to wash and dry it ...so aye and so forth.
Screenshot_20200320-214710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Durty saint marion is wearing THAT yellow t tit again therefore I have gouged my eyes out ...he surely hasnt had enough time to wash and dry it ...so aye and so forth.
The yellow t shirt makes me pine for ye olden days when all he bleep was the pink Primani one

• Haha
I'm a complete witch and a bleep and I'm going to say I hope Melvin does lose his job. A dose of reality would do the self absorbed duck knuckle the world of good. I know that is a horrible thing to say, but when it comes to Melvin I just have no compassion for him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a complete witch and a bleep and I'm going to say I hope Melvin does lose his job. A dose of reality would do the self absorbed duck knuckle the world of good. I know that is a horrible thing to say, but when it comes to Melvin I just have no compassion for him at all.
I think I love you a little bit more with each post. You took (and posted) the words right out of my thoughts!! 😍

• Heart
I wonder how long it is going to take him to realise how tone deaf he is with regards to what is going on and wake up and realise that he is actually not in that bad a situation.
he has no dependants relying on him, it’s a council flat so no mortgage to worry about if he can’t pay the rent, plenty of cleaning products, crissssss and sweets and gin.

if he does end up losing his job, he will act like the only hard done by person in the world.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how long it is going to take him to realise how tone deaf he is with regards to what is going on and wake up and realise that he is actually not in that bad a situation.
he has no dependants relying on him, it’s a council flat so no mortgage to worry about if he can’t pay the rent, plenty of cleaning products, crissssss and sweets and gin.

if he does end up losing his job, he will act like the only hard done by person in the world.
I'm just afraid we'll never hear the catchphrase "I pay full rent" again 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The old people were out at night. Coronavirus only infects at night

His IBS is terrible just now. So he treated it to a chippy last night

don’t knock it. Hannah managed to resourse the oil

Lots of hard work 😂😂😂
Not forgetting this gem: “Loadsa young yins causin’ amok” 😂😂😂 They’re notorious for it, those young yins 😂😂😂

I'm just afraid we'll never hear the catchphrase "I pay full rent" again 😄😄😄
“We pie fahl rent” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
"This moment in times" - what the duck?
Admittedly, this is a difficult & unprecedented time for us all. The constant news updates are really killing my buzz - may I be the first to propose a Daily CaronaCaronaVirus Update from Mario: do you have any idea how much joy it could bring in these tense & testing times? #daeit

He has had another mention in the paper. I think he wrote it himself, he is not Scotland’s answer to Mrs Hinch, he is not becoming a household name, his cooncil flat is not stunning.
61728CD9-012B-42D8-9C9B-C8D94E68C8DB.jpeg

“In each and every post you bring calmness and serenity“ ?? Eh, he does the opposite for me, he winds me right up!!
D1DE635C-153F-457F-BE00-1145500D9911.png

• Wow
  • Haha
He has had another mention in the paper. I think he wrote it himself, he is not Scotland’s answer to Mrs Hinch, he is not becoming a household name, his cooncil flat is not stunning.
View attachment 98283

“In each and every post you bring calmness and serenity“ ?? Eh, he does the opposite for me, he winds me right up!!
View attachment 98286
OK, which wan o youse wrote this? It surely MUST be a spoof!

• Haha
Derek is absolutely adorable, he seems like the gentlest soul ❤ xxx
Think oor Derek is a mad stoner looks stoned half the time and all that chocolate for the munchies then again need to be off your dial to deal with st melv I’d be swallying the magic mushy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be lost without my pussy too mazdaloid.

Kthanksbye.

Ps I've definitely not been drinking rum.

Oknowkthanksbye hunzzzzzz

Oh and another thing.... Stop acting like everyone's been asking if you're ok cos you have not posted seventy billions dots.... Nobody gives a duck really. Get a grip. You most definitely are not the centre of anyones thoughts at "this moment in times"

BORE.AFFFF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When exactly isn't Melvin having "me time"? Everything is about Melvin and what he wants, the gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.