Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With any luck his wax melts will be in the bargain bin soon along with the overpriced candle, soap and reed diffuser.
Im late to the party I just noticed his collection is in the outlet section of the Ava May website it gave me proper belly laughs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bet he’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im late to the party I just noticed his collection is in the outlet section of the Ava May website it gave me proper belly laughs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bet he’s fuming
Seems unlikely Debenhams will open again... Poor bastard has peaked, no job, no wax melt named in his honour. Sniggering here, cos witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems unlikely Debenhams will open again... Poor bastard has peaked, no job, no wax melt named in his honour. Sniggering here, cos witch.
Oh really? I knew it had closed until further notice but he didn’t seem concerned so I assumed he was on full pay during the closure.

A shame for him if he loses his job, wouldn’t wish that on someone but perhaps it’s a wee bit of karma for being such a self absorbed pillock.
Never mind, I’m sure he’ll work ‘all the wai to the toap’ in his next job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh really? I knew it had closed until further notice but he didn’t seem concerned so I assumed he was on full pay during the closure.

A shame for him if he loses his job, wouldn’t wish that on someone but perhaps it’s a wee bit of karma for being such a self absorbed pillock.
Never mind, I’m sure he’ll work ‘all the wai to the toap’ in his next job.
Just my opinion, they were in a world of trouble before this, so... I'm amazed he's sat on the sofa, should be thinking about getting a job in a supermarket while that's still available.

Just my opinion, they were in a world of trouble before this, so... I'm amazed he's sat on the sofa, should be thinking about getting a job in a supermarket while that's still available.
Yeah that’s true, they hadn’t been doing well. I’m sure he could put those creepily long fingers to good use at a checkout or sorting shelves. How will he pay FULL RENT without a job? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Avamay has challenged him to some tiktok dance challenge with Derek. Naturally he thinks he'll ace it but isn't sure about Derek.

Derek look alright dancing with Curtis at the Avamay bash last year. But that's none of my business 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Avamay has challenged him to some tiktok dance challenge with Derek. Naturally he thinks he'll ace it but isn't sure about Derek.

Derek look alright dancing with Curtis at the Avamay bash last year. But that's none of my business 😎
Haven't been on Insta today, i.e. too lazy to get my phone 😂 What's the bet Mario will be resembling an ironing board with windsock limbs? Derek will be a little poppet as always. #FreeDerek ❤

• Haha
Now I'm getting effing AvaMay coming up as an ad/sponsored post on my Insta! Is there nowhere sacred from that goggly eyed toad in Paisley?

Ed: I'm ACTIVE now, oooooooohhhh!!!!

Reactions: 3
Haven't been on Insta today, i.e. too lazy to get my phone 😂 What's the bet Mario will be resembling an ironing board with windsock limbs? Derek will be a little poppet as always. #FreeDerek ❤
Melv will go freestyle in the middle of the routine, pout into the camera saying something about da haterz then end with a high kick.

Derek will be looking on whilst looking stoned.

• Haha
Melv will go freestyle in the middle of the routine, pout into the camera saying something about da haterz then end with a high kick.

Derek will be looking on whilst looking stoned.
Don't forget him waggling his nasty strangler fingers at the camera. The horrible little scrote

• Haha
Oh gawddddddddd, no more interpretive dance with sweat patch Melvin and his potato hands. I wonder if he is practising his dance moves now, I'm imagining he and Derek will be something like Ross and Monica in Friends when they did their routine on the podium.

I see he is still on the beggy beg for some soap dispensers. Why can't he do a reverse image search like most people? Or, I don't know, do a google search for chrome soap dispenser? Is it because he might actually have to pay for something himself?

• Haha
Oh gawddddddddd, no more interpretive dance with sweat patch Melvin and his potato hands. I wonder if he is practising his dance moves now, I'm imagining he and Derek will be something like Ross and Monica in Friends when they did their routine on the podium.

I see he is still on the beggy beg for some soap dispensers. Why can't he do a reverse image search like most people? Or, I don't know, do a google search for chrome soap dispenser? Is it because he might actually have to pay for something himself?
Just look in Asda or Tesco like the rest of us, Marion.

• Heart

He is proper scum, utterly classless scum. Most of us are not online shopping and counting the pennies just to make sure we all get through this fed and well. Melvin is thinking about fuckingsoap dispensers. I hope Derek eats Melvin when we go all hunger games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll need to catch up with his thrilling stories and see what he's been up to today. Fast paced walking? A new dance routine? Working on the cure for exczeeeema? The possibilities are endless with Mario, Queen of Diamonds Glittery Tat.

I must admit I'm guilty of buying quite a lot online under usual circumstances but trying my best to put a ban on that and just get my shopping from the supermarket once a week. Hoping it also helps with my penny pinching.

He is proper scum, utterly classless scum. Most of us are not online shopping and counting the pennies just to make sure we all get through this fed and well. Melvin is thinking about fuckingsoap dispensers. I hope Derek eats Melvin when we go all hunger games
It's certainly an eyeopener to see what some people's priorities are isn't it? bleeping disney channel and soap dispensers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.