Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Marion flat had blown up.
Seriously why does he pure love living there in he's wee bedsit 🥴
Frig it looks even worse from that view 😳
It has to be because they'll have to pay more in rent for a better place. That's the only thing l can think of?.

Reactions: 9
Yes Isa also had a nosey at pub he was at to see how far he needs to travel in the McGill's bus... What am I doing with my life 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
So Isa, how far has he travelled? I don’t think that will be a concern for him with bus/train fares as I’d imagine they both have a wee disabled bus pass or Derek will be his carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Frig it looks even worse from that view 😳
It has to be because they'll have to pay more in rent for a better place. That's the only thing l can think of?.
They don't have the mental capacity to realise they have options

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He had a b&m drinks trolley for a couple of months, it silently disappeared to live with the peach mat, the spare tyre coffee table etc.
Oh god, I'm getting Mrs Overall from acorn antiques vibes 😆

Thought Marion flat had blown up.
Seriously why does he pure love living there in he's wee bedsit 🥴
Did the squirrels in the loft make that mess when they left 🐿

Yes Isa also had a nosey at pub he was at to see how far he needs to travel in the McGill's bus... What am I doing with my life 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah thought ya actually went tae the pub at first 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this bleep ever cook a bastard meal?! He may aswell shove that ninja up his arse for all the good it’s doing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like we need to have a record of the historical moment in history quote by having it in the next thread title. A historical moment in Tattle history.

So forth and so much history.
Thread Cleaning With Mario #80 Very historical moment in history.

Na credits to me . Credit Mario himself ma lovelie.

I was thinking that as well, been trying to think of one since he wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He had a b&m drinks trolley for a couple of months, it silently disappeared to live with the peach mat, the spare tyre coffee table etc.
And it's probably all shoved behind the kitchen door or the settee, the mad bastard! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Candy Cane bedding and a red letter box for letters to Santa, I can’t! He’s off his bleeping rocker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What the actual duck is the post box about ! That is something you would not get if you had a child. He is just becoming creepy.

he claims to be a hocus pocus fan and it makes sense -

“Come, little children, now follow me home; Not a one of you need worry. Come, little children, the time's come to roam. Come follow me now—please hurry.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
An 80cm tall bespoke b&m mailbox for next to the tree has been added to the collection, what next?!?! Also you couldn’t make up that his new Christmas bedding is blush pink despite that being relatively old fashioned now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He only went out for a drink while he waited for the text from asda, collect from 5pm. bleeping donut.
Screenshot_20220920_204436.jpg

Don't even start me on this...
Screenshot_20220920_204453.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hope Rayne tries to jump on that postbox and it falls into candy cane lane like a scene out of national lampoon's 🙌 im here for the drama but seriously Maz, give yourself a shake hen, ffs, you're an almost 40 year old man. Bin the shite and live a little, so much for NY at Xmas, its never ever going to happen. More chance of santa squeezing down his non existent chimney and ringing their believe bells. What a bleeping 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
More Christmas shite for the treatit hisself on the wiki - £12 bedding and £7.99 on a postbox. 🌲
It'll be full of bobbles by hogmanay, cheap pish bedding, treating himself to zilch. Go on a thread count journey then talk to me about treating yourself. Shes pissed me right off tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He only went out for a drink while he waited for the text from asda, collect from 5pm. bleeping donut.
View attachment 1593325

Don't even start me on this...
View attachment 1593327
Honestly can't understand people who feel the need to buy so much unnecessary junk.

We have one small box with Christmas decorations. Contains baubles for the tree and lights for a tree in our front garden. That's it. And we have children!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.