Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright lads, I’ve been on a massive comma from insta idiots, it’s been that big that I deleted my old account, it used to be booboo76, but been having a read for a bit and decided to give our maz a read and he just doesn’t disappoint does he, well I suppose he does really because he never changes and now he’s into barging ladies in bnm, and still wishing his life away, anyway glad to be back 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Alright lads, I’ve been on a massive comma from insta idiots, it’s been that big that I deleted my old account, it used to be booboo76, but been having a read for a bit and decided to give our maz a read and he just doesn’t disappoint does he, well I suppose he does really because he never changes and now he’s into barging ladies in bnm, and still wishing his life away, anyway glad to be back 😬😬
Welcome back ma lovelie, yer just in time to get awww warum and cosy for the autumn and wintum season. 💎 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, he's changed his bedding 2 times this week...

What is he doing to warrant that amount of bleep washings.

Last Sunday
A pic from yesterday or he's lying when he changed it as it's the same as today.
and today.

eta - yes it is Monday, The fool.

View attachment 1590686View attachment 1590687View attachment 1590688
Glad ye posted this as I thought I was going crazy. When he posted he wuz laying aw his Christmas tat oan the bed on Saturday it wiz the white bedspread. Then when he said he had gutted the flat on Sunday it wuz glitter pumpkins. Now it's back to white bedspread. Noo either Martin hud a wee bespoke sharting efter the fine food in Edinburgh, or he's posting auld photies. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you’ve got a pink tree ma lovlie I pray you’ve got a thick skin cause I’m in bits here being dragged through the durt by fartin martin

• Haha
Glad ye posted this as I thought I was going crazy. When he posted he wuz laying aw his Christmas tat oan the bed on Saturday it wiz the white bedspread. Then when he said he had gutted the flat on Sunday it wuz glitter pumpkins. Now it's back to white bedspread. Noo either Martin hud a wee bespoke sharting efter the fine food in Edinburgh, or he's posting auld photies. 🤔
The funniest (and saddest) thing is no one cares. He does nae need to be posting bleeping pre records of his bedding 😭😭 his life is so empty he has to lie aboot changing the bed ffs. Imagine.

• Haha
Mario wishing time away, wishes for Christmas then autumn then next Christmas but now he's wishing time back it's got him thinking it's S U N D A Y 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very historical moment in history.. whut. Does he mean special moment in history? He must be a parody ffs 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I despair at how stupid this man can be. He tries to sound intelligent with how he words things but fails everytime 🙈

Mario, soak up what we say in here about your grammar, punctuation etc.. 🙄
Screenshot_20220919-195905_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m getting a feeling in ma waters hens.. there’s gonna be a futuristic moment in the future when Marlon is gonna rectify his wee blunder this evening. For now though duck it! We! Only! Live! Wance!
Ps turn your heating up if you’re getting pure shivers you little worm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I ran here in my bespoke timbies! A very historical moment in history! 🤣 absolute sausage 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just arrived hame from a lovely weekend in London to be greeted by “very historical moment in history”. He’s such a thick duck.

Hope youse aw had a nice day ma lovelies xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.