Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my husband was looking at new sofas the other day and he said ooo I like this chesterfield I looked at him and said nah hen get back in ya own lain. You’ll look like Marion lay on it. Hell he will be need bruse 👌 so aye he thinks I lost the plot x

Me and my husband was looking at new sofas the other day and he said ooo I like this chesterfield I looked at him and said nah hen get back in ya own lain. You’ll look like Marion lay on it. Hell he will be need bruse 👌 so aye he thinks I lost the plot x
And quite evidently I can’t spell like Marion either 😂 need to reframe myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hulllo ma lovelies! I too was “in the city that is Edinburgh”* today. A sat my arse doon in my seat in the playhouse, had a quick look at insta, seen that Martin was in the capital tae, text ma good pal @Blair-Waldorf saying I’ll keep ma eyes peeled for the bleep. By the time the musical was over he was back hame 🤣🤣 he’s wan boring bastard.

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm aw cosy laying in bed the day hens, pretending to be asleep, so I don't have to put the shopping away, that Mr Best just picked up. I'm giving off bespoke selfish Martin vibes, so aye. S A T U R D A Y can only mean a wee cheeky breakfast, or a castelvecchi ma lovelies, as youse aw know, I'm due a shart attack, from ma wee furry drawstring purse and so forth. W I N T U M.
View attachment 1584545
I swear you should be King

I swear you should be King
The bespoke anal beads hen 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Marion you live in a bleeping FLAT not a HOOSE!!!!!! Even flat is being kind. So aye

@JoeExotic hope you had a fabulous time ma lovelie and did better than Bella bleeping Italia 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hulllo ma lovelies! I too was “in the city that is Edinburgh”* today. A sat my arse doon in my seat in the playhouse, had a quick look at insta, seen that Martin was in the capital tae, text ma good pal @Blair-Waldorf saying I’ll keep ma eyes peeled for the bleep. By the time the musical was over he was back hame 🤣🤣 he’s wan boring bastard.

*no ma quote
Check you oot hen flexing that you know somebody personally aff this app that’s not your joab but is your joab but isnae yer joab.

A hope youse aw have a great Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes trying hard with the filters these days eh.
Making the bed look beige, the yellow pepper looking more orange.

If he wasn't so obsessed with bragging about tat we would've maybe believed his balenciaga were real, that maybe treatit himself with his petty cash. And you know if they were real he'd huv the box sat out like an ornament and be using the dust bags to go get the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is he saying the heating, guess he means radiators, give off a smell. Sounds like they need a proper clean, mummified spiders and years of dust.

• Haha
  • Sick
He went all the way to Edinburgh to go to shops and get food he could have got at braehead less than 10 mins from his house. If I go away somewhere for the day the last place I would be heading is primark and Bella Italia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

*no ma quote
Your priorities ur rang, you shud huv binned the musical and goat a selfie wi Martin and nae debates.

Why is he saying the heating, guess he means radiators, give off a smell. Sounds like they need a proper clean, mummified spiders and years of dust.
This is like washing or washings debate aw ower again.

Ma vote is fur heating #gettaeknow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surprise, surprise, he's bought more Xmas "shite" but will save it for later, in October.

IT'S STILL TOO EARLY THEN, YOU bleeping IDIOT! 🙄🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

*no ma quote
thats you compromised his security noo joe. He will be charging the ring doorbell and barricading himself in the Paisley penthouse for the foreseeable.

• Haha
I’m going on a bespoke Edinburgh trip in a couple of weeks. I’ll ditch all my nice plans and go to Bella Italia and Primark instead. #MarioMadeMeDoIt so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know what he is trying to say about the flat being different, but when I look at it, it's exactly the same isn't it ?

• Haha
Makes sense now with the socks, slippers and hoosecoat and multiple blankets and under the duvet for 8pm they clearly don't put heating on if you really need too. I've never had a weird smell from mine, never even knew it could be a thing.
I mean I hardly had mine on during summer if at all but definitely think they are stingy on the heating.

Reactions: 18
Your priorities ur rang, you shud huv binned the musical and goat a selfie wi Martin and nae debates.

This is like washing or washings debate aw ower again.

Ma vote is fur heating #gettaeknow
I didn't word it well, he wasn't specific but I guess a boiler doesn't smell. 🙃 I doubt his radiators are more than 20/30 years old, unless there's dirt, why would they smell. I'm taking a million words to say, he doesn't clean with attention to detail, and is too thick to investigate what tye smell is where its coming from, and solve it. My brain isn't working today, even less than usual.

Makes sense now with the socks, slippers and hoosecoat and multiple blankets and under the duvet for 8pm they clearly don't put heating on if you really need too. I've never had a weird smell from mine, never even knew it could be a thing.
I mean I hardly had mine on during summer if at all but definitely think they are stingy on the heating.
If it was hot air heating, you'd understand, but radiators. My radiators must be 20ish years old, no smell. But then I use the fiddly brushes and hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going on a bespoke Edinburgh trip to Xmas markets…….. when may you ask! IN DECEMBER when it’s festive! Plonker

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.