Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Christmas decorations aren't up yet and he's talking about when they come down 🤪 You're backward, Mario, backward!.
View attachment 1585830

If you didn't spend as much on tacky shite you could afford to dine out at better quality places. The pair of them are definitely Dumb and Dumber 🙄
View attachment 1585832
Exspensive... Sigh.
Don't show us the Christmas tat in October, keep it until December, you know when it's nearer Christmas. Argh!

Eating fine food… in… BELLA ITALIA!!! Who’s menu prices are the same everywhere in the UK.

Today a surprised my Maw with champagne afternoon tea at The Savoy for part of her birthday. Ahm nae a snob but she’s never been tae London and felt like she needed tae be treatit. We both had complete imposter syndrome for the full time.
I've never been in one, cos raging posh snob. But I assume it's like McDonalds. Pearls clutched etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Home and tucked up with yet another pumpkin mug by 7pm on a Saturday. A grown man, nearly his 40s... 🙄
Come on now, he has plans for the night, looking out his Christmas tat for the app that isnae his joab ma lovelie 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s September man 😭😭 if you buy something for your house you can still get a good 2 month+ out of it before taking it doon for the Xmas tree. Like when he bought them coats mid winter (2021) saying aboot them being for next winter 😭😭. We’ve had a lovely sunny day here 20 degrees, got 2 loads of bleep washings in ma garden (the wealth) and took the kids out, then a wee fire pit and marshmallows this eve.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He 'needed' this mug. Sad bastard 🙄
View attachment 1585729

If we thought last years display was tacky, it's about to get worse 👎🥴View attachment 1585736View attachment 1585739
That's the candy canes I said last week while I was in home bargains 🥴😭 their identical.
Also it's not that Marion needed it it's fact was from £3 to £1 he can't let it go past him.
All bespoke decor all way fae Edinburgh ma loveliees

Treatit hisself for the wiki (£8)

Why does he need another pumpkin mug?! He has at least three autumn mugs already.

View attachment 1585752
Try 4 that purple one is a mug also 😂😂 sorry ma loveliees Kerry katonas I didnae see the pumpkin bit. No ma problem tons love 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1586004
So the scotum is comparing Edinburgh prices to Glasgow prices

Is this idiot for real?
Edinburgh will always be more expensive than anywhere in Scotland it's the capital. Just like Dublin is more expensive than other parts of Ireand, Madrid bit more expensive, New York Soo ayye I could go on so forth.
When you live in a bubble of Paisley B&m, home bargains, jam jar, wethespoons even a crappy Govan cafe would be expensive to this douchebag.
If he went by Train that would be expensive see if he drove free park & ride tram is 3 quid odd for return to Ingliston.
He's a half wit basically robs himself of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on now, he has plans for the night, looking out his Christmas tat for the app that isnae his joab ma lovelie 🥔♥
What a way to enjoy your weekend. He'd be screwed if all social media shut down for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it cold in Scotland now then? Cuz he's dressed like a witch (not my quote) and I've been out all day with my little ones sweating.
Last night was the first night since June we said we will close the little upstairs windows. We have a big window and then a little one. (smell the wealth). Two loads of washing all dry as well.
Ma lovelie, do you nae know that is a different climate and different season up here in Scotland? We’ve already done Autumn 🍂 and moved onto Wintum and have oor fake Timbies and fake Balenciaga boots and Wintum cowats on and am even treatin masel to an hour we the heating blasting full pelt just now so am aww warm and cosy in the bumming fort.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Edinburgh will always be more expensive than anywhere in Scotland it's the capital. Just like Dublin is more expensive than other parts of Ireand, Madrid bit more expensive, New York Soo ayye I could go on so forth.
When you live in a bubble of Paisley B&m, home bargains, jam jar, wethespoons even a crappy Govan cafe would be expensive to this douchebag.
If he went by Train that would be expensive see if he drove free park & ride tram is 3 quid odd for return to Ingliston.
He's a half wit basically robs himself of money.
Aye, and even though it was more expensive, it was only 20p per person more expensive than the exact same place in Glasgow!

Not sure how he’s making that 40p differential stretch to two more courses for two folk, even if it was jam jar!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maw thought this was “decorated lovely for autumn”, nearly bleeping left her in the middle of Covent Garden to find her own way back to the hotel but since I’m such a good son I said, “get back in yer laine” and we went in for a drink. I reckon this is what Marion thinks his flat is decorated like but as always, he misses the mark, massively.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s his obsession with batteries 🤦‍♀️ Imagine going round turning all those battery lights on every day, then changing the fuckers.
I avoid battery lights like the plague 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maw thought this was “decorated lovely for autumn”, nearly bleeping left her in the middle of Covent Garden to find her own way back to the hotel but since I’m such a good son I said, “get back in yer laine” and we went in for a drink. I reckon this is what Marion thinks his flat is decorated like but as always, he misses the mark, massively.
You'll gee him ideas now for a bespoke autumn burnt orange rusty orange cracky leafs flower wall.
He'll pure love it omg *whinny high pitched* voice

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has to be the most unwelcoming, cold, miserable flat I've seen. Especially the second picture 👎
Screenshot_20220917-223341_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-223355_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Shes no wrong tho eh? It is kinda autumny, dont hate me but I’m team maw here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has to be the most unwelcoming, cold, miserable flat I've seen. Especially the second picture 👎
View attachment 1586242
View attachment 1586243
Least the radiator was getting a proper use before all the tat stored behind the new bulky bespoke slab.
But ayyye no warmth to it, no photos it's cold.
Wouldn't even know they had a cat no toys nothing.
Each to their own but we have photos about or a photo wall with family pictures from holidays, celebrations, even my both grandma's & papa's photos & wedding photos are up in frames from 1940s black and white but I love looking and seeing memories of people walls.
Mr Isa doesn't agree he said its like a shrine for the living and those gone.
Telt him back in he's ain lane, ma hoose, ma rules even though it's joint it's mine. Bit like a Marion with deed deeks flat.

• Haha
Looks like a big gust of wind blow them onto that building and nae debates.

Can someone please enlighten me as what's cosy about this high footfall area as his fans are all saying how cosy it looks. Is it the shower switch under the shelf, the neon pepper, fake plant or fall sign (even though it's autumn no fall) that's cosy or are they all taking the piss?
Screenshot_20220917-182823.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
mare autumn and Christmas tat bought today for the penthooose. poor c*nt disnae know what time if the year it is hel be away oot buying easter eggs next weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.