Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The knitted bumhole is back!!!
Knitted bumhole will soon have tae make way for an ootdoor Christmas Wreath on the inside of the door,
Cannae pop it on the ootside cus the junkies will rob it for their Maw

Or actually maybe the wee bespoke Robin might pop by Paisley Toowers & shart on it.
So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies I’ve just been in home bargains (home and bargain to us scousers) and my hand was going towards some Christmas pjs for my kids then suddenly I remembered it’s only September and I’m not a bleeping loser.
I then thought of this thread and swerved right back in ma ain lane so fast that I nearly broke my neck. I’m deeply ashamed that I even considered it and beg for forgiveness
"I'm not a bleeping loser" made me clutch ma beak! 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Treatit hisself for the wiki

£8.50 on candy cane shite and "fxxk knows what I'm using it for." - no ma quote.

Screenshot_20220918-204712_Instagram.jpg

P.s.note the junk hidden above and at the side of the wardrobe 😆😆😆

P.p.s. We know you're reading here, Chickenpox. Just because something was cheap, doesn't justify how wasteful you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If he says candy cane one more time I’m going to explode! Love that we got a cheeky wee “wintum” fae him!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The knitted bumhole is back!!!

Late posting, I know. But I was also having a bespoke day in Edinburgh. @JoeExotic - must have been in the Playhoose at the same as you. Just call me Yvonne 😉
Hope ye enjoyed it ma lovelie, a canny stop saying “I have maggots in my scrooootum” iykyk 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Marion’s learned a new word, pass it oan. That’s relatively it fae me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope ye enjoyed it ma lovelie, a canny stop saying “I have maggots in my scrooootum” iykyk 😉
A clutched ma beak for two and a half hours, hen. Ma spooky Mormon hell dream is Martin with a magic duck pumpkin in the bumming fort.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf. You don't need your heating on! It isn't WINTUM. You need to wear something with long sleeves or one of your 3 duvet coats!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shove ya bleeping charums up ya sharty hoop with those well beaten hunds. Wazzock

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.